- This has been my go-to candle that I always come back to because it's the only one I have found that burns to the bottom. Plus, if you find you are near the bottom and it did not melt evenly, they'll return or exchange it. In fact, they will do that for all of their products. Out of the 100s of c...
- I traditionally purchase these candles for the Fall and Winter seasons. They make my entire home feel festive!
- I like the Yankee Candle Large Jar Candles. I am super sensitive to smells so there are a handful of scents I can handle. The Sicilian Lemon and Home Sweet Home - which is a blend of cinnamon, baking spice and freshly poured tea.
- I love Yankee candles, They smell great and burn much longer than other similar-sized candles. I tend to purchase the food scents the most. Yankee candles also make great hostess gifts.
- We love Yankee Candles- I think they're a lot of people's go to for candles and it is easy to see why once you have tried them. The scents are much better than competitors and they last for a very long time.
- These have been my go to candle for years now. I love that they burn for a long times and can fill a room with lovely scents in a short period of time. My favorite scents are the geranium and peony.
- Love these candles! They make the whole house smell clean and fresh. I also use the Mrs. Meyer's Lavender surface cleaning spray to keep my kitchen countertops clean so I love that I have one scent throughout the house.
- This candle has been burning in my kitchen all month and I am very sad it is out. It makes me feel like I have a pie baking in the oven. It is so sweet and fragrant and not over powering.
- Love the way these candles make our home smell, very welcoming!
Jeri and Amy Andrews
- We are obsessed with candles and could make a holiday list solely composed of our favorites! Thistle Farms is an organization that provides a pathway of healing and hope for women survivors. Their Love Heals candle collection, handmade by these incredible women, is the perfect accompaniment to a ...
- I won the Cinnamon Cedar candle from the FC wishlist giveaway and it is amazing! The fragrance is not overpowering and the soy candle is clean burning. I'm glad to have learned of Thistle Farms and like supporting a business that provides a pathway of healing and hope for women survivors.
- I just bought a lot of candles from Evil Queen based off on a recommendation on Fresh Chalk. It said they last for 50+ hours but obviously I haven't burned one down yet but the smell is amazing!
- Evil Queen candles smell amazing- my favorites are "Can't Adult Today" (smells like fruit loops!) and Literally Dead (apple cider and crunchy leaves). The candles are 100% soy and you're supporting a women-led small business when you purchase them.
- Threshold candles are one of the best candles I have ever bought. I get mine at target and they come in many different sizes for the best prices. The candles not only light up the room but they will fill any room with the most amazing smells! 100% recommend trying these candles out for yourself.
- I feature Malicious Women Candles in my shop and love their mission to give back in the mental health arena. They donate a portion of the proceeds to programs centered around suicide prevention. My absolute favorite scent is "Ungrateful Teenager" it smells like a bowl of Froot Loops. I am a candl...