- If coffee isn't iced, it has to be HOT - like, really, really hot. I've spent my years as a coffee drinker making many trips back and forth to the microwave to heat up my cup. Then I received the Ember coffee mug as a gift, and it's been a game changer. The coffee mug is battery powered, and keep...
- This is mother's dream! For a while there, I just got used to drinking reheated coffee or adding ice to coffee I had forgotten about, making my own version of iced coffee. With this magical mug, my coffee/tea stays at a nice temp for hours! IT'S AMAZING!
- This mug keeps my coffee at the perfect temperature even if I have to walk away for awhile.
- I received this as a Mother's Day gift from my son and I absolutely love it! It has a stainless steel infuser with ceramic lid and also a bamboo coaster. Wonderful for my loose leaf teas.
- I bought this for my husband a year ago and he uses it each time he has a beer. He loves how cold it keeps his beer even when its hot outside. We even bought another one so that he can share his cold beer experience with friends who come to visit. We have spent so much of our time outdoors this y...
- Before anyone else in the house has awoken, I brew and sip coffee in utter quiet. It is pure magic. And these double-wall mugs are part of the sensory awesomeness of that moment. I love how I can drink a mug of coffee without a handle, because the double-wall glass protects your hands from burnin...
- Their mugs bring me so much joy! Made in Portland by JaMpdx (Jenn and Meghan). Their porcelain offerings are truly beautiful and all handcrafted. Comfortable to hold and smooth to touch. I think I will send my Mom one for Mother's day! I'm working on my collection too;)