- I got the hair dryer from Dyson. A little pricy but totally worth it.
- I honestly thought this hair dryer was all hype but since I've bought it it's the best hair dryer I've ever used.
- For Christmas this year, my husband surprised me with the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer. I had seen ads for it and watched as other influencers posted about it, but honestly, I didn't understand what the buzz was about. For starters, the blow dryer is nearly $400, which is a far cry from the $40 dr...
- I have had my BabyBliss Pro for 20 years and it never lets me down. It's strong, has a great cold shot, gets nice and hot on the hottest temperature, and dries thick hair quickly. It lasts forever, and the brand has been around for a long time. Made Italy. Note: It is not the lightest weight hair...
- Absolutely the best hair dryer on the market…Ferrari engine and under $200!
- I used to use this Italian brand in the UK and was pleased to see I can get them in the US too! A robust model that dries hair rapidly (I need to save time wherever possible!) and keeps the hair healthy. I love it!
- I spent a lifetime thinking "my hair just won't dry all day". Then I stayed in a fancy hotel where this was the hair dryer and found out it only takes a few minutes to dry my hair. I've been living a lie. Now my friends ask me if I straightened & styled my hair in the morning. As if. Best $100ish...