- If I can't have Tejava, then this is my second favorite bottled tea beverage. It's difficult to capture the "fresh brewed iced tea" taste, but this product definitely hits the nail on the head. I like to toggle between unsweet and the green tea when I purchase this tea.
- Gold Peak is my favorite pre-made tea. All of the flavors are delicious and widely available.
- Harney and Sons English Breakfast is another one of my favorite teas!
- Harney & Sons makes the best tea! Of the teas I've tried, hot cinnamon spice is my absolute favorite. I recently sent an out-of-state family member the wooden tea chest and they absolutely loved it too!
- Once you have this tea you won't look back, absoultley the best !! They have every kind you can think of and they ship pretty much everywhere !
- Starbucks recently ended their tea partnership with Tazo which in my mind was a colossal mistake given now they are facing a green tea shortage at many of their locations with their new tea vendor. I would frequent their shops at least a few times a month for my iced green tea with one pump of cl...
- This moms' owned company has amazing teas for both kids and grown-ups. I've had the "More Lactation + Colic Prevention" when my daughter was a newborn and it helped her a lot with colics. My older daughter is into the Allergy No More and Tummy Buddy. They have great taste both hot and as ice tea.
- The allergy tea helps me and my son a lot, we drink it at night to get a good night sleep.
- Whenever I start to feel a sore throat coming on I make myself a cup of Traditional Medicinals Gypsy Cold Care Tea. The warm, spicy brew instantly soothes my sore throat. It's lovely with a little lemon and honey or just on its own. Gypsy Cold Care has been my go to to battle off colds for years.
- This is a lovely spiced chai blend. If you are looking for a robust spiced chai this is my go to. Some times I may trough one of these in with the caramel chai just to give my tea a nice strong spice flavor.