- Excellent firm -- we're using Kaylene and Kim, who have been very supportive and helpful, even going so far as to audit our prior year's taxes and finding a big savings gap our previous tax folks had missed!
- I have worked with this firm for years. They are the best and so easy to work with. Kaylene and Kim are a joy to work with and they always have the best interest for our mutual clients. They are so responsive, reliable and really know the industry. I love working with them and fully trust them.
- We've used Jennifer from On Pointe for SparkToro, and she's been absolutely amazing. Timely, thoughtful, detail-oriented, great at email... Everything we could want in an accountant.
- We work with Jennifer and Moriah at On Pointe Partners on a number of mutual clients. They are amazingly responsive, proactive and organized. I know their clients are in good hands, and they are always great to work with.
- I've worked with Jennifer, Moriah, Lindsey and Chelsea on a variety of clients over the past 5 years. They're great to work with - quick to respond, knowledgeable of the industry and an awesome resource for growing businesses.
- Carrie Williams at JWL is excellent. She sweats the details, keeps us organized year-over-year, and helps with future planning, working closely with my own financial planner to make sure the tax side is in order. Weird partnerships/startup investments/etc. don't faze her. She has seemingly inexhaustible patience for last-minute updates. Highly recommended.
- Carrie is great. Handles both business and personal returns that are multi-state and complex. I recommend her highly.
- I've been meeting with Justin for about 8 years. I always dread taxes and he settles my nerves and checks my numbers. Very informational and helpful when I need it. Also typically quick to respond to any easy questions over email I have.
Ask for Recommendations
Need help finding the right accountant? Ask your friends.
I'm looking for an accountant that can do both personal and business taxes. Thanks!
8 months ago
How complicated are your needs? I've been using David Lowen for both personal and biz returns for several years now. It's pretty convenient to have someone tackle both tasks, and he knows how to handle all the tricky startup stuff.
Carrie Williams at freshchalk.com/joseph-willi... - she keeps me on my toes, year after year, and has handled every screwball K-1, 1099, and Weird Form of the Moment without missing a beat. I have only personal tax handling through the firm but they support both.
Thanks everyone! Really appreciate the recommendations.