- Great staff and really fun classes from beginner to advanced, you'll find a niche here.
- These guys run one of the best athletic programs for kids. Incredible instructors who I found myself leaning in to listen to for tips (while watching my kid practice).
- If you are near NE Seattle and Magnuson park, Tennis Center Sand Point is a semi public club and is outstanding for all ages. Membership is less than $150 per YEAR! 10 indoor courts and full staff.
Jessica M Shapiro
- Camp Solomon Schechter is amazing! It's a Jewish camp located in Tumwater, WA - very close to Olympia. Tons of activities, a gorgeous setting right on a private lake, and a chance to make incredible friends. I went there for 9 years. All 3 of my kids go now. It starts when you're entering into 2nd grade. Sessions range from 1 week to 3. They just started a 6 week option. Many of my closest friends are the friends I made at Schechter. Can't say enough good stuff about it.
- My 3 kids have been attending CSS for the last 5 years and look forward to it every year. We consider ourselves a reformed, interfaith Jewish household and it’s important to us that our kids are comfortable with the level of Judaism - and can feel at home while they are away. Camp Solomon Schechter is that are more! We love it!
- I loved this camp! With a lack of space to really practice riding (and falling), our kids were getting frustrated. We signed up for this camp, and they were riding confidently after the first two days.
- My 5-year old loved this camp! The instructors are great, and the camp is well organized. They do a graduation ride on the last day with parents there to cheer them on!