- SMN are the best. Always find great date night nannies at a reasonable rate. They are all vetted and so far we've had great luck.
- Spilt Milk Nannies is fantastic. Erin is so efficient, and has a wonderful group of vetted nannies. Everyone we've used has been amazing with our daughter, and we always feel like we're in good hands when we use them. They have a long waitlist, so sign up early. Worth the $60/quarter + babysitting/nanny fees.
- Spilt Milk Nannies has been our go-to childcare provider for the past 8 years. We started using them when our son was an infant, and he is now 9! All of the sitters are background checked and CPR certified, which is what drew me to them. Erin (the owner) is very responsive and will help you with special requests. I've never had a sitter I don't feel comfortable leaving my son with. I also love having access to quality child care with 24 hours notice! I highly recommend Spilt Milk.
- LegUp matches you with daycare and preschool providers and manages the enrollment process so you don't have to! They are so helpful in helping families navigate the process of finding and securing a spot for daycare or preschools through listening to your needs, finding trusted and licensed centers, and doing all of the work for you!
- Found amazing care for my two kids. Highly recommend. Safe, local, high quality programs--all near me. I found out they run background checks by a company with two former CIA agents. Love the attention to detail they put on the business... so needed for this industry.
- I really enjoy the fact that Weekdays offers micro-school programs, where I can find a provider that fits my kids and my family. I know they are getting the type of attention, love and care that they need.
- My kids thrived here and we met tons of people we now call friends through YCA.
- YCA has been our children's second home for the past 7 years. We have two young boys (2.5yrs apart) and enrolled them both in YCA when they turned 6 months old, given their dad and I both have full-time jobs. From day one, we have felt comfortable entrusting our children in the hands of the teachers at YCA because they showed us so much patience as new parents and showered our boys with so much love, while ensuring they were always safe. The structure at YCA has allowed our boys to not only overcome some behavioral issues over the years, but also learn to absolutely love school and learning. When COVID hit, virtual kindergarten was not the best option for our oldest who had already graduated from YCA. Due to COVID, YCA received extended licensing and were able to accommodate him returning for a hybrid school year where he absolutely thrived. I could go on and on (and on) about how lucky you would be if your children are able to attend YCA. They create a place where teachers want to work, which leads to low turnover and an ability to form meaningful relationships with your children's teachers. And the Director, Chia-Pei, cares deeply about every single child and every single staff member which creates a family atmosphere. It's such a lovely place that has prepared both of our boys so well for school and allowed our family to build relationships that will last a lifetime. Thank you doesn't even begin to cover the amount of gratitude we have for YCA.
- Amazing school with a focus on building balanced, empathetic, well-rounded kids by using the best facets of Active Learning, Individualized Education, and Social-Emotional Learning. The teachers are really amazing, and the kids wake up wanting to go to school every single day.
4730 University Way NE, Seattle • University District
- Nanny Parent Connection is an amazing tool for parents who need to find a quality nanny. They also provide same day care if you find yourself in need of emergency childcare. They have verified nannies who have gone through background checks and have already completed CPR/First Aid so you don't have to do the work on your own.