- SMN are the best. Always find great date night nannies at a reasonable rate. They are all vetted and so far we've had great luck.
- Spilt Milk Nannies is fantastic. Erin is so efficient, and has a wonderful group of vetted nannies. Everyone we've used has been amazing with our daughter, and we always feel like we're in good hands when we use them. They have a long waitlist, so sign up early. Worth the $60/quarter + babysitting/nanny fees.
- Spilt Milk Nannies has been our go-to childcare provider for the past 8 years. We started using them when our son was an infant, and he is now 9! All of the sitters are background checked and CPR certified, which is what drew me to them. Erin (the owner) is very responsive and will help you with special requests. I've never had a sitter I don't feel comfortable leaving my son with. I also love having access to quality child care with 24 hours notice! I highly recommend Spilt Milk.
- LegUp matches you with daycare and preschool providers and manages the enrollment process so you don't have to! They are so helpful in helping families navigate the process of finding and securing a spot for daycare or preschools through listening to your needs, finding trusted and licensed centers, and doing all of the work for you!
- Found amazing care for my two kids. Highly recommend. Safe, local, high quality programs--all near me. I found out they run background checks by a company with two former CIA agents. Love the attention to detail they put on the business... so needed for this industry.
- I really enjoy the fact that Weekdays offers micro-school programs, where I can find a provider that fits my kids and my family. I know they are getting the type of attention, love and care that they need.
- Amazing school with a focus on building balanced, empathetic, well-rounded kids by using the best facets of Active Learning, Individualized Education, and Social-Emotional Learning. The teachers are really amazing, and the kids wake up wanting to go to school every single day.
4730 University Way NE, Seattle • University District
- Nanny Parent Connection is an amazing tool for parents who need to find a quality nanny. They also provide same day care if you find yourself in need of emergency childcare. They have verified nannies who have gone through background checks and have already completed CPR/First Aid so you don't have to do the work on your own.
- I've worked with Madison, the owner or Northwest Nannies, twice (2020 and 2015) to find p/t and f/t nannies. She has found a good fit for our family (twice!) that I've been unable to replicate on my own. We are still close with the nanny from 2015, and the new nanny is just what we all needed in this crazy year. I've tried all routes for nannies and childcare since 2013; used other agencies, job-boards like SitterCity, and word of mouth recommendations. Nannies Northwest has been my best experience.