- I hired Greg for two projects, both involved digging trenches and installed PVC drainage pipes to get water away from my house. His team is like a machine: they show up, work hard, and get it done.
- We'd been having water issues for years and they came, fixed the issue quickly, efficiently and affordably. Highly recommend. Work guaranteed.
- Installed interior French drain which solved water issues beautifully. Cost was reasonable, work was done timely and competently and work team was unusually attentive to cleanup. I can recommend without reservation.
- Marquiss Construction did a great job on some smaller repair projects for our house. They are great to work with!
Cassie Walker Johnson
- Guy and his team have helped manage several project for us both personally as well as professionally with our Real Estate clients. Reliable, professional but most importantly the work is top notch.
- Ryan came for an estimate - I was blown away by his knowledge and interest in getting to the root of the problem rather than the major fixes that other waterproofing experts decided we needed. He saved us a ton of money by encouraging us to try some simple fixes first.
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Experience: Used Carlisle Classic Homes for blackout inserts for their bedroom and they liked them so much, they decided to outfit the rest of their home with acoustic grade clear inserts. Contact: Rob Carlisle (Alison)
- Puget Sound Solar installed our 4KW system in 2015. Since then they have performed a complementary checkup each year to ensure the system is operating well. They have been great about telling us when things need attention and otherwise we are super happy with our Solar system.
- I selected another bid but Puget Sound solar impressed me as a well organized, highly professional team and I will definitely ask them to bid my next project.