- I really like this store. The sales staff are friendly and knowledgeable, the selection is doors and hardware is impressive, and the turn-around for an in-situ door replacement is just a couple of days.
- Best selection in town and super helpful.
- I love that I can take my old doors to these guys so they can measure them up (no mistakes!) and then dispose of them. It make replacing your doors that much easier.
- I had a challenging door replacement situation that other door stores in the area couldn't figure out. I walked into Seattle's Doorhouse, chatted through what I was hoping to do, and they had a fabulous solution! Just a few days later I was happily bringing my new doors home.
- Signature Window & Door Replacement has been providing Kent, WA area homeowners with quality window and door replacement services since 1999. We offer a wide variety of window and door products to best serve our customers including vinyl windows, wood windows, woodclad windows, fiberglass windows, entry doors, french doors, and sliding patio doors. We have serviced thousands of homeowners in the area with quality window and door design and installation. We partner with top manufacturers in the industry including Simonton and Marvin. Let Signature Window & Door Replacement help you select the perfect windows and doors to best suit your home. Our installers are AAMA installation master certified, and we are top-rated with Consumers Checkbook.org. In addition, we are a member of the Master Builders Association and a Puget Sound Energy registered dealer. We have an A+ rating with the BBB and have won many Angies List super service awards. Please call us today at (253) 887-7792 to discuss your window and door replacement needs!
We have a 1943 house and NONE of the doors close properly :( We have got a few quotes that seem way high. Hoping for a new front door with a storm ...
2 months ago
I don't have a recommendation per se, but just had a French and double entry door install done (or still waiting to be done) by Home Depot and I would recommend NOT using them. Terrible mfg. partners and installation vendors. Just a PSA for the community.