- The crawl space in my new house was absolutely disgusting. Dead rats, insulation falling down, just gross. I saw the recommendation for Attic Project from one of my friends on Fresh Chalk and decided to give them a call. It was easy to schedule the first consultation. They came out, took pictures, and gave me an estimate. Not the cheapest, but it was necessary and they were very professional. We scheduled the work for a day I wasn't home (crawl space access from outside). They took care of everything! Cleaned up the old stuff, sanitized, rodent proofed (with 5 year warranty) and send me the pictures when they were done. Awesome work, professional company, highly recommend.
- I just recently used them to insulate and do rat barrier prevention. They did a great job and are reliable.
- This is an extraordinary company. From the first person we met, Mike, who did the estimate and took photos of the work that needed to be done and kept an eye on the progress of the project, to the office staff, to the project managers, and to the crew that did the work, we were truly impressed. Six people worked tirelessly for three days to complete this job which was a big job at a big house. They were Jeremy, the crew leader, Edgar, Angel, Mario, Jesse, and Gilbert. Most of my communication and contact was with Jeremy who was exceptional. He kept us updated as the project progressed, was very responsive to any questions we might have, and took photographs of the work. He and the entire crew were respectful of us, of our house, worked diligently to get the job done, and left the house clean every day. They, and the entire company, not only met our expectations, they exceeded them. We would have no hesitancy recommending Attic Projects to anyone who needs this kind of work done.
- We brought Madrona Home Services after I had someone else doing a terrible job in our crawl space. Rory Periot who we worked to was very professional. He offered to use the current material and add more to it. We also did the Roof, vacuuming and putting new blown insulation. I called again and they came w/o extra charge to fix a place in the roof where some insulation came out.
- I've used them for my attic and crawlspace insulation. Having them come back for a third job for adding insulation to our outside walls.