- My daughter has been taking cello lessons from Ebony at the Central District location and loves it! It's not even hard to convince her to practice! Others have told me they've had similarly good experiences with other teachers / instruments. They also have a new location in Columbia City.
- Great school with a variety of excellent teachers on many different instruments.
- Just started in the fall I have a great teacher named Ebony and I’ve learned a lot.
- Jonny is a talented guitar player and teacher. Jonny is a gem - a teacher who listens and meets you where you're at with the key pieces of guidance or advice that help you move forward. Jonny's genuine passion for music and people really shines through and he motivated me to improve with consistent encouragement and feedback. I am still a beginner guitar player - but with some better basics!
- School of Rock Seattle, in Greenwood, is amazing! Our son has been taking lessons and performing with their performance program for several years. It's like the movie--kids learn music by playing rock songs. The magic is that this actually makes them want to practice! And the shows they put on each season are the real deal. Can't recommend enough!
- I really like CMA. They offer instruction in about a dozen instruments and their teaching staff is really great with kids. They offer a free trial lesson and also have recently started a summer camp.
- I've known Kelly for over 35 years and I respect her for many things especially her ability as a voice teacher and entrepreneur in Seattle. She has many longtime students, coaches local high school and universities, and my son Andy, an aspiring singer, attests to the difference Kelly's coaching made in his ability after just a few lessons. If it is singing or speaking that you'd like to improve, Kelly's your coach. 206-708-9276
- David Levin has been teaching kids and adults how to play the drums at Shoreline Music school for 1 1/2 years. He has many happy students. His rates are 1/2 Hour $38.00, 1 Hour $70.00. There is a Family Discount 10% Off 2nd Family Member. Address: 1240 NE 175th Street, Ste D, Shoreline WA 98155 Phone: 206-402-6701.