- Very happy with the care my daughter has gotten. She's had invisilign and even feels comfortable going in for her check-ups on her own.
- I got my Invisalign here and I can go in my own no adult required.
- Dr. Keith is very nice! Staff is really friendly and will answer any and every question about their services and care! You can also set up a financial plan to take care of your braces!
7900 East Green Lake Dr N 214, Seattle • Greenlake
- Dr Cassidy is great. We've been working with her on a plan that's in line with my parenting/healthcare philosophy (no surgery/highly invasive procedures unless absolutely necessary) and she's flexible, knowledgeable, and clearly looking out for the long-term health of my daughter.
- We've been pretty happy with Green Lake Orthodontist (GLO). Our daughter's need for braces is somewhat optional and they haven't been pushing them. Also had an expander from them earlier which went well. They have a fun gameified reward program which kids like.
- Our dentist said he was the best ortho in Seattle and our daughter has a complicated set of teeth. After interviewing a handful of orthodontists, my wife picked him because of his calm and patient bedside manner. We didn't feel rushed. Together with the recommendation from our dentist, he's clearly a great choice.
- Dr. Chatur and her team are great! Super professional and great results so far. I also love how they make getting braces (or Invisalign in our case) a positive, even slightly exciting (who knew?!) experience.
Jessica M Shapiro
- Dr. Jones at Northcut Orthodontics is great. He's super experienced and very well trained. He's been practicing for year and has seen and fixed everything. He's also stayed totally up-to-date on new treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Jones.
4915 25th Ave NE 203, Seattle • University District
Jessica M Shapiro
- Dr. Winkler is a GREAT orthodontist. Well trained and experienced. He's as smart as they get, and all three of my kids have been/are being treated by him. I trust him completely. He's also a great person.
4915 25th Ave NE 205, Seattle • University District
- Dr. Cassidy has been my orthodontist for two rounds of Invisalign and I couldn't say enough about her and her staff. They always have me checked in before I arrive and I never have a wait. They're very prompt, efficient, professional and kind. Dr. Cassidy is great with children and I would highly recommend sending anyone of any age to her for any orthodontic work.