- Dr Cassidy is great. We've been working with her on a plan that's in line with my parenting/healthcare philosophy (no surgery/highly invasive procedures unless absolutely necessary) and she's flexible, knowledgeable, and clearly looking out for the long-term health of my daughter.
- We've been pretty happy with Green Lake Orthodontist (GLO). Our daughter's need for braces is somewhat optional and they haven't been pushing them. Also had an expander from them earlier which went well. They have a fun gameified reward program which kids like.
- Great with kids, super cheerful. Helped us understand what was going on with our son's treatment. They’re always on time for appointments.
- Our daughter had some very complicated issues with her teeth and she was very anxious about this all. Dr. Bockow is simply amazing and worked with our daughter over 2 years to handle the entire situation end to end.
- Rebecca Brockow is incredible - my daughter had more complicated teeth than most but Dr. Brockow walked us through the process, answered all our questions in a professional and kind manner.
- Our dentist said he was the best ortho in Seattle and our daughter has a complicated set of teeth. After interviewing a handful of orthodontists, my wife picked him because of his calm and patient bedside manner. We didn't feel rushed. Together with the recommendation from our dentist, he's clearly a great choice.
Jessica M Shapiro
- Dr. Jones at Northcut Orthodontics is great. He's super experienced and very well trained. He's been practicing for year and has seen and fixed everything. He's also stayed totally up-to-date on new treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Jones.
- Currently getting my orthodontic treatment from RVO. I'm recommending them as I like Dr. Schruth only 2 of the dental assistants there. However, I'm not super happy with the time it's taking to complete my treatment, which is already going to be 8+ months overdue.
Jessica M Shapiro
- Dr. Winkler is a GREAT orthodontist. Well trained and experienced. He's as smart as they get, and all three of my kids have been/are being treated by him. I trust him completely. He's also a great person.
Ask for Recommendations
Need help finding the right orthodontist? Ask your friends.
Looking for an orthodontist for my 13 year old daughter. Specifically someone who is comfortable with lowest-impact intervention. (Our previous ort...
9 months ago
I highly recommend Dr. Amrit Burn's office. See my recommend's page for more details. Both my kids are working with her and the entire office is amazing. My favorite part about Dr. Burn is that she is very conservative. We really value that, too, and I really trust her. She really customizes her treatment plans to each patient, and errs on the side of less is more. Let her know I sent you!
We love Ballard Orthodontics! The team there is friendly and enthusiastic every single time. Our son has done invisalign and it looks like he will even finish ahead of schedule. Appointments have been a breeze and there hasn't been any anxiety about it all. Highly recommend!
We had great luck with Dr. Wong in Cap Hill. The practice is super flexible and responsive. My daughter actually feels comfortable going to her appointments on her own! We did Invisalign there.