- Little Furry Things has been my cat-sitter for over a decade. I love the photos and blog posts. Every single person has been an animal lover and they do way more than the minimum. I have trusted them with the lives of my pets and they have delivered, even managing to Ocean's 11 break into my condo (with my permission!) when access failed and I was overseas.
- Easy to schedule with their online app. Each sitter sends pictures of our cat and a little note about each visit. Once you are on their mailing list they email you to remind you to book for the busy holiday seasons, etc.
- Boutique, dedicated pet care that's locally owned. My cats say Meow! Meow!
- This is a sort of dog walking/day care service. They have a farm in Snohomish and they pick up your dog from your house in the morning and drive them to the farm where they play. It's a pack of dogs, and all the dogs know each other. Everybody has a day where they go, so it's not like it's a bunch of random dogs. The dogs all have their Tuesday friends and their Wednesday friends, and they play on the farm off-leash for most of the day, and then they get dropped off back at your house. It's frankly just the best thing for everybody involved.
- We've been using Shaylee for 2+years now. She can pick our dog up when we are desperate, we can drop off at her house for a few hours, and she can let dogs out to split up a long day away. A weekend trip is no longer stressful Shaylee basically demands we leave our dog in her care :) She loves the dogs like her own and focuses on tiring them out with supervised playdates, doggy daycare with other dogs, and of course long stimulating walks (also allows my dog to cuddle with her dog on the couch and supervise the wild dogs)!!
- I'm not the customer. Our dog (Alfred) is.
He's been going to Lady Di since he was a puppy. Whenever I tell him "We're going to Lady Di!" he starts springing up and down like a lunatic. When we pull up, he jumps out of the car and sprints for the front door. I think he likes it.
When we're out running errands and run into the owners, he's ecstatic.
I can't say more than he can. If he had thumbs, he'd give it four thumbs up.
- Courtney is amazing. She's good with big and small dogs, reliable, does house stays, and remembers our pets at Christmas. Who does that? We love her so much, we bring our dog to her because we moved out of her service area (downtown Seattle). There is a lot to be said for keeping continuity in your life.
- Coco & Heidi will love your cats as much as you do when you're away. I trust them, and their team, 100% to take care of my 2 cats when I am away. Very sweet gals and their love for their work is contagious.