- Jenya Katz and team are great. Easy to get in for basics like grooming, and you can tell they're really invested in their patients.
- Carina had taken care of both of my Frenchies since they were puppies -- they love her!
- The Vets, husband and wife team, Dr and Dr Katz are also the owners. They are both wonderful. Very caring and thorough. Located in Madison Park, a little more spendy than some of the other vets I've seen over the years- however, the level of care and service is top notch.
- They took wonderful care of our cats Jimmy and Toonces well into their old age, and when the time came they were exceedingly kind and helpful with the final transition.
- I appreciate having an emergency vet smack in the middle of Seattle. There's easy paid parking across the street but they also have free space next door for real emergencies so you don't have to worry about parking when your pup needs to be seen asap.
- Blue Pearl was amazing when I had to take my cat to the emergency vet!
- I've been with Dr Johnson for about 15 years. He's helped me graduate from cats to dogs. His staff saw me through the adoption and end of life to my dog Kati. Without going into too much detail, she was a project. He and his staff listened to my issues and concerns, shared many helpful strategies and options, and were unbelievably compassionate when she had to be put down. They even sent me a card after. Everything about that place is a class act, and the staff seems to genuinely like one another.
- Been there FOREVER, great service & they LOVE doggies (kitties too)
- We've been going to Green Lake Animal Hospital for more than 15 years. All the vets and vet techs there are great. They listen to you carefully and treat your pet with care and respect for their personality. The reception staff is super friendly and always greets you with a smile.
- We love this vet clinic. I know my puppy is always getting excellent care. Dr. Seipel is thoughtful and patient with all of our new puppy parent questions. All of the staff are so loving towards little Summit. She thinks the vet is a candy store - dispensing lots of pets and treats at each visit.
- Lien is always a welcoming clinic for our pets. They are very clear on what to expect and helpful on regular check ups. Always appreciate that you can schedule an appointment on line with them.
- I think Lien is wonderful and extremely attentive to mine and my pets needs. I never feel rushed ad all drs and staff take the time to make sure all concerns are covered!
Our pup has some sort of blemish on the inside of his lips and also frightfully bad breath. We've been treating him via our regular vet, but I'm no...
28 days ago
Generally this is the job of a good veterinarian. We recently had our cat's teeth cleaned (requiring general anesthesia) and they took x-rays and had all tartar removed. They looked amazing afterwards and the gums significantly less enflamed. It's surprising your vet hasn't been able to help your pup with the teeth... perhaps consult another vet? I've linked my vet (but they are in Renton).
We had our dog's teeth "cleaned" later in life on the vet's recommendation. This was a full on surgery involving anesthesia, pulling teeth, etc. Not cheap, but they were thorough and the recovery was quick. Her breath was much improved after that.
Seattle Natural Veterinary in Ballard is great! Clients have gone to natural and had better success where western vet med was failing. I love the team there!
We're bringing home a new puppy at the end of the month and also aren't crazy about our current kitty vet. Hoping to find a new place on Capitol Hi...
4 months ago
We're big fans of Eastlake Veterinary Hospital, all 3 of the vets in the practice are great.
Just be aware, many vets are majorly backed up. Call now and make an appointment! We are having a bit of trouble getting our favorite vet to see our new pup. Luckily they are prioritizing vaccine appointments.
Hi Carolyn! I’ve been a babysitter/nanny on UrbanSitter for over 8 years now, and I’ve done in-home pet-sitting for friends, coworkers, and the families I’ve babysat/nannied for. Happy to give you some references if you’re interested.