- Jenya Katz and team are great. Easy to get in for basics like grooming, and you can tell they're really invested in their patients.
- The Vets, husband and wife team, Dr and Dr Katz are also the owners. They are both wonderful. Very caring and thorough. Located in Madison Park, a little more spendy than some of the other vets I've seen over the years- however, the level of care and service is top notch.
- The staff and doctors have consistently exceeded my expectations in the levels of care and concern they’ve had for my dogs for over eight years. I feel like I’m with family every time that I’m there.
- I've been with Dr Johnson for about 15 years. He's helped me graduate from cats to dogs. His staff saw me through the adoption and end of life to my dog Kati. Without going into too much detail, she was a project. He and his staff listened to my issues and concerns, shared many helpful strategies and options, and were unbelievably compassionate when she had to be put down. They even sent me a card after. Everything about that place is a class act, and the staff seems to genuinely like one another.
- We love this vet clinic. I know my puppy is always getting excellent care. Dr. Seipel is thoughtful and patient with all of our new puppy parent questions. All of the staff are so loving towards little Summit. She thinks the vet is a candy store - dispensing lots of pets and treats at each visit.
- Lien is always a welcoming clinic for our pets. They are very clear on what to expect and helpful on regular check ups. Always appreciate that you can schedule an appointment on line with them.
- I think Lien is wonderful and extremely attentive to mine and my pets needs. I never feel rushed ad all drs and staff take the time to make sure all concerns are covered!
- Been there FOREVER, great service & they LOVE doggies (kitties too)
- We've been going to Green Lake Animal Hospital for more than 15 years. All the vets and vet techs there are great. They listen to you carefully and treat your pet with care and respect for their personality. The reception staff is super friendly and always greets you with a smile.
Does anyone know if Honeycrisp and Fuji apple trees will pollenate each other?
about 1 month ago
That’s great. Honey bees and bumbles typically won’t pollinate trees. Mason and American bees will. Masons are usually spring bees. So most are already moving back into hibernation. Remember to give them both a water and mud source.
They do pollinate each other. Some growers recommending planting a Crab Apple tree in between apple trees as bees love them and it helps pollination all around. Here's a cool link that you can check for all sorts of information on fruit trees orangepippintrees.com/polli...
Thank you @susanstocker!!! That's a super helpful resource.