- Jenya Katz and team are great. Easy to get in for basics like grooming, and you can tell they're really invested in their patients.
- Carina had taken care of both of my Frenchies since they were puppies -- they love her!
- The Vets, husband and wife team, Dr and Dr Katz are also the owners. They are both wonderful. Very caring and thorough. Located in Madison Park, a little more spendy than some of the other vets I've seen over the years- however, the level of care and service is top notch.
- I've been with Dr Johnson for about 15 years. He's helped me graduate from cats to dogs. His staff saw me through the adoption and end of life to my dog Kati. Without going into too much detail, she was a project. He and his staff listened to my issues and concerns, shared many helpful strategies and options, and were unbelievably compassionate when she had to be put down. They even sent me a card after. Everything about that place is a class act, and the staff seems to genuinely like one another.
- They took wonderful care of our cats Jimmy and Toonces well into their old age, and when the time came they were exceedingly kind and helpful with the final transition.
- I appreciate having an emergency vet smack in the middle of Seattle. There's easy paid parking across the street but they also have free space next door for real emergencies so you don't have to worry about parking when your pup needs to be seen asap.
- Blue Pearl was amazing when I had to take my cat to the emergency vet!
- Been there FOREVER, great service & they LOVE doggies (kitties too)
- We've been going to Green Lake Animal Hospital for more than 15 years. All the vets and vet techs there are great. They listen to you carefully and treat your pet with care and respect for their personality. The reception staff is super friendly and always greets you with a smile.
- We love this vet clinic. I know my puppy is always getting excellent care. Dr. Seipel is thoughtful and patient with all of our new puppy parent questions. All of the staff are so loving towards little Summit. She thinks the vet is a candy store - dispensing lots of pets and treats at each visit.
- Lien is always a welcoming clinic for our pets. They are very clear on what to expect and helpful on regular check ups. Always appreciate that you can schedule an appointment on line with them.
- I think Lien is wonderful and extremely attentive to mine and my pets needs. I never feel rushed ad all drs and staff take the time to make sure all concerns are covered!
- My dog is pretty low maintenance as far as grooming goes, but I've been taking him to Kristi's for nail trims and toothbrushing for the last couple months. While the dog is (unsurprisingly) anxious during the process, it's an easy one for me. Staff is friendly, competent, and I can always seem to get an appointment when I need to.
- Kristi is like a dog whisperer ... all the dogs in her salon are calm and it’s because of her and her great staff...and our dog comes back looking sharp and handsome!