Have you used Eyes on Fremont?
Share your story.
Fighting Evil and boring glasses all the live-long day!
Love the selection of frames! They are so unique. The vibe in the store is really fun and I found the perfect pair of frames to fit my face and style.
I love the frame selection here. I have a small face, and I have had great success working with the team at Eyes on Fremont to find cute frames that fit well. No more resorting to kid frames! I have had a couple of good eye exams here as well.
Everyone here is awesome and they have a large selection of frames
This shop has a large number of very rad frames and their staff is super friendly. They'll patiently work with, suggesting as many frames as it takes, until you find something that you love.
About Eyes on Fremont
Monday - Friday: 10am - 2pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
- Eyes on Fremont stocks over 4,000 frames from independent suppliers across the world.
- If you need a RX, schedule an appointment with C Fast Optometry at 206-634-3375 to get started. Eyes on Fremont works directly with them to ensure patients find exactly what they are looking for.
- Custom Made Sun-Clips
- Nose Pad Arm Add-Ons
- Vintage Frame Refurbishing and RX Services
- Cable Temple Conversions
- Basic Soldering Repairs
- Custom Lens Shapes and Tints
- Custom Rhinestone Setting and Replacement
4254 Fremont Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103