- I've had some discomfort with my eyes for the past 6 months and found Eyes On You from the recommendations here on Fresh Chalk. And I'm so happy I did because Dr. Lin was amazing! She ran so many tests and by the end of my 40 minute appointment, we figured out exactly why. Can't recommend the team at Eyes On You enough.
- She is the best eye doctor in Seattle - hands down.
- Dr. Lawson and Dr. Locke are 100% customer obsessed. They always go above and beyond and make things easier on me.
- This shop has a large number of very rad frames and their staff is super friendly. They'll patiently work with, suggesting as many frames as it takes, until you find something that you love.
- Everyone here is awesome and they have a large selection of frames
- I love the frame selection here. I have a small face, and I have had great success working with the team at Eyes on Fremont to find cute frames that fit well. No more resorting to kid frames! I have had a couple of good eye exams here as well.
- Been going there for years for glasses and they have a terrific selection in their optical department. More importantly they are super friendly and know how to work with kids. The wait hasn't been long and they have a direct tie to your vision plans in their computers so you can tell what your benefits are right away. This is a big deal if you have a vision plan.
The quality of their glasses is great. It is expensive, but they do spend the time with you to fit the glasses and make them look great. Also given the wear and tear we've had on them, they are always willing to figure out how to repair something. They've honored the warranty for various eyewear that has broken, found screws that were missing and are always willing to adjust things. Really super service. Keep it up!
- This office recently moved up by Northgate to a bigger location. Still the same staff, and really knowledgeable.
- Love being able to book online and they're so great about adjusting my glasses and helping choose frames anytime I need it.
- Dr. Llewellyn was fabulous! Such a kind, calm demeanor. I liked that I didn't have to have my eyes dilated and he seemed to really care about making sure I could see well and knew what to expect with my new contacts. Highly recommend.
- They've been great at treatment for both me and my daughter. There's an in-house optical shop for glasses and contacts and they turn around orders quickly.
- Got my contacts and glasses done really quickly.
- For over 5 years I used to have a bad dry eye condition, waking up in the middle of the night. Within 2 month, Dr. Habibi brought my eyes back to normal trying new things every time. I highly recommend.
- They make you do the paperwork for VSP, which is annoying. A family business. A bit old fashioned, but great service.
- This is a married couple who runs this practice. They are fun to chat with and my eyes are actually getting better everytime I go there. They also work to figure out what my insurance covers and let's me know out of pocket costs up front.
- Absolutely wonderful husband and wife run, local eye care shop. They have a small but nice collection of frames and do full eye exams. They are great at helping you find a frame style that suits you and the give a thorough eye exam.
- Dr Chin has helped me with my prescription a few times and she's been extraordinarily detail-oriented and great to explain what she's doing and our options. Her support team -– scheduling, billing, follow-up messaging –– are also very good.