- This shop has a large number of very rad frames and their staff is super friendly. They'll patiently work with, suggesting as many frames as it takes, until you find something that you love.
- Everyone here is awesome and they have a large selection of frames
- Love the selection of frames! They are so unique. The vibe in the store is really fun and I found the perfect pair of frames to fit my face and style.
- I've had some discomfort with my eyes for the past 6 months and found Eyes On You from the recommendations here on Fresh Chalk. And I'm so happy I did because Dr. Lin was amazing! She ran so many tests and by the end of my 40 minute appointment, we figured out exactly why. Can't recommend the team at Eyes On You enough.
- She is the best eye doctor in Seattle - hands down.
- Great office and wonderful eye doctor. Go there every year for my checkup. She introduced me to daily wear contacts which have been great for my eyes.
Washington Dental Service, 9706 4th Ave NE 100, Seattle • Ravenna
- Been going there for years for glasses and they have a terrific selection in their optical department. More importantly they are super friendly and know how to work with kids. The wait hasn't been long and they have a direct tie to your vision plans in their computers so you can tell what your benefits are right away. This is a big deal if you have a vision plan.
The quality of their glasses is great. It is expensive, but they do spend the time with you to fit the glasses and make them look great. Also given the wear and tear we've had on them, they are always willing to figure out how to repair something. They've honored the warranty for various eyewear that has broken, found screws that were missing and are always willing to adjust things. Really super service. Keep it up!
- This office recently moved up by Northgate to a bigger location. Still the same staff, and really knowledgeable.
- Love being able to book online and they're so great about adjusting my glasses and helping choose frames anytime I need it.
- Dr. Llewellyn was fabulous! Such a kind, calm demeanor. I liked that I didn't have to have my eyes dilated and he seemed to really care about making sure I could see well and knew what to expect with my new contacts. Highly recommend.
- Dr. Jeff Woerner is great - super friendly!
- The front desk person there was pretty helpful. She helped me to check my insurance coverage for the contact and verify my prescription from another doctor. She communicated very effectively and responded in a short amount of time.
- Dr. Jeff Woerner is amazing and the frames are cutting edge and fun. Service is top notch.
- They've been great at treatment for both me and my daughter. There's an in-house optical shop for glasses and contacts and they turn around orders quickly.
- Got my contacts and glasses done really quickly.
- For over 5 years I used to have a bad dry eye condition, waking up in the middle of the night. Within 2 month, Dr. Habibi brought my eyes back to normal trying new things every time. I highly recommend.
- Why I love Coopers Optique? First, because of owner Zac Cooper and his amazing optician Emily. The two of them make your visit to Coopers a total joy. Plus, they are huge supporters of the community hosting events for Pride, wine tastings and so much more. They feature artwork for sale by local artists and jewelry that plays so well with their eyeglass frames. f you haven't stopped into Coopers Optique (directly across from the old Key Arena) you are missing the opportunity to peruse the most unique eyewear in Seattle -- and two of the most delightful humans.
- Coopers Optique is a wonderful business with ownership that cares about its customers.
- Great mom and pop optometrists. I can say with complete sincerity that Rob and Cynthia will go above and beyond to help you with your vision. I had a minor eye infection and they worked tirelessly to get it resolved, experimenting with dozens of lenses, contacts, and eye drops over several months. My calls were always returned promptly and they were often able to schedule me within a day or two. Thanks guys!
- This is a married couple who runs this practice. They are fun to chat with and my eyes are actually getting better everytime I go there. They also work to figure out what my insurance covers and let's me know out of pocket costs up front.