- So both our cat and our 15mn old love this toy. It keeps the kitten entertained so it’s less couch scratching!
- Exactly what you kitties need! This toy will keep them entertained for hours. I notice my cat gets bored waiting for me to wave the string around, and I see him laying next to this batting away!
- My cats are crazy about this toy. They love to play with it, and we love to watch them playing. In addition, it's affordable and easy to clean.
- Our cat has so much fun batting this around to get his treats out.
- I bought this randomly one weekend for my cats and they truly enjoyed the challenge of treats...until they figured out how to 'out smart' it. Still a good option for any kitty who loves their treats.
- my cats love to bat these around the front room, they go absolutely crazy for them!
- My lazy cat doesn't generally play with toys but she LOVES these and I love them because they don't make noise! The only drawback is they get "lost" fairly quickly. We have to move our couch about once a month to get them back.
- I felt a little ridiculous buying this toy for my dog (it's a cat toy, right?), but he totally loves it and it allows me to play with him without leaving the couch. Note that my dog is about the size of a cat, so I'm not sure how well this would work for a larger breed.
- Full disclosure - I do not have a cat because my fiance obviously is working through his fears lol but my best friend has the cat I had growing up kitten! I know a lot of head scratching.
Well said kitten is now like 14 and I found this yesterday while getting my dog groomed. Im obsessed, there ...