- My favorite scent is the lavender. One of the only things I have on auto-order at Amazon.
- I love all of Mrs. Meyers cleaners! They are all safe to use around my kids and pets. They smell great!
- A former neighbor introduced me to the Mrs. Meyers cleaning line and I never looked back. I don't mind paying a little extra to not feel like I'm suffocating from all the nasty chemicals found in traditional cleaning solvents. My favorite products from the line are the everyday spray (use primari...
- These seem to be the only product that truly removes soap scum from our tub!
- A must have in my house!! I use them for cleaning the walls and doors because I have messy children, to keeping their shoes shiny and white. I also of course use in the bathroom keeping my tub nice and shiny and also by kitchen. All around I don't know what I did before the magic eraser!
- I used these for the 1st time and was impressed. A must have in your cleaning supplies
- Thanks to feedback on Fresh Chalk, I was able to locate this in the cleaning aisle at the grocery store. I came home and tackled the kitchen counters and was very happy with the product. It has a citrus smell that isn't over powering.
- This is my go-to counter cleaner, especially with my marble top. It removes food stains and keeps it absolutely clean.
- Use this on my new granite counters. Love how it cleans and smells.
- I had been looking for a sanitizing spray safe to use on the kitchen counters where I prepare food. This is it. It's gentle enough to use around kids, pets, and food, with no residue or fumes, and kills 99.9% of bacteria on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- I’ve been using this for years to clean & sanitize my kitchen counters as it’s safe around food & food surfaces. And I use it on my bathroom vanities & mirrors, & even my cell phone & so much more.
- This stuff is incredible! It's environmentally friendly and free of toxic chemicals! It's cleaning power always amazes me...including removing Sharpie marker! So awesome to have around with kids!
- It's been two years using this amazing cleaning product, it's magic on a bottle for us. I use to have a lot of migraines in the past since I change the cleaning supplies I don't have them anymore, which is incredible for me. It's an amazing product that you can use for laundry, dishes, bathroom k...
- Bon Ami is a green product that I use to deep clean sinks, shower walls and ceramic cooktops. Apply a small amount of Bon Ami on these surfaces and use the scrubby side of a sponge to easily take the grime off.
- This is our go to for the house. I use this to mop my floors. as a spray to do my counter tops, kids tables and kids furniture from all the spills and dirt. My favorite scent is Peony.
- Love the smell of this stuff!!!! I’ve been a fairly loyal user of Young Living essential oils over the past several years.....and I always especially liked Thieves. Always heard such great things about this household cleaner. I bought a glass spray bottle here on Amazon (Rail 19 product) and dilu...
- Ooooooh baby -- THIS is the good stuff! I'm sure it has a whole bunch of other uses and is made with essential oils 'n such (because it smells SO good), but I just love how awesome it is when cleaning glass!
I LOVE detailing our vehicles (well, ok, I love when they are fully detailed), but have ...
- Kaboom Foam-Tastic gets my bathtub super clean! I love that it goes on purple and turns white when its ready to be scrubbed off.
- I typically lean toward eco-friendly and all natural cleaning products for the house, but for the bathroom that sentiment goes right out the window. I am a freak about my bathroom being as clean as possible even if it means having to use more powerful chemicals with bleach in them. There's someth...