- I buy these from Costco. Great way to change up you regular plain water!
- I have been using these for years. I have an electrolyte deficiency and drinking these really helps me to stay hydrated and reduce the ache and pains of my deficiency. My favorite flavor is the Strawberry Lemonade.
- Love the Immunity tablets-so great of an on the go boost!
- I purchase the individual powder packets of a couple different flavors off of Amazon. I love adding them to my big 34 ounce water cup I keep on my desk. They are a great way to get your water in each day!
- I love using Spark before a workout or a long shift at work on my feet! It gives me the energy I need without making me feel jittery. My favorite flavors are watermelon, blue raspberry, or the green apple!
- This has been my go to for about a year for electrolyte replacement drink. The flavor is really great and you don't need much. If you are staying away from sodium then this may not be for you, but this has helped me so much with my electrolyte deficiency.
- Just placed my second order for more BEA Sparkling Energy Drink! BĒA is a sparkling, clean energy drink with naturally sourced caffeine from green tea plus botanical ingredients like adaptogens. My new favorite sparkling water!!
- Disclosure: this is one of my clients. I rave about them to everyone though, so I thought I'd share here. They make a CBD mixie stick you put in water. They have different kinds for different purposes, but I take their Rise every morning now instead of coffee and I love the sustained energy and f...