- Just mowed my lawn for the first time yesterday with this. Very smooth operation and even kicks into high power automatically when it detects alot of blade resistance. The battery life is highly variable though as a result. I wasn't able to quite get my full lawn with 2 fully charged batteries, s...
- We have the Fiskars 18" StaySharp. I'm not going to lie to you and pretend that I mow the lawn. But my husband does, and he has said this mower feels like it spoils him. Hot tip: get the additional clip on basket to catch your trimmings!
- This is the best lawn mower I've ever owned. Sturdy & has held up for heavy use.
- Let's just say that I've become a little bit obsessive about our small patches of lawn lately. I've always dreamed of having a beautiful lawn and am excited with how that's progressing. This mower is a perfect addition to the arsenal! I love the fact that it's electric (less noise), battery power...
- So I keep coming back to this lawn mower only because we have the snow blower from the same brand and the batteries are interchangeable. Our neighbor has it so we have been able to test it out and it’s pretty awesome!
- The first thing I bought when I got into my new house was this lawn mower. I don't know why but it made me feel like an adult lol! We have a pretty large yard and this works great, especially having the bag on keeps everything clean. Works well too on our steep hill!
- Super easy to assemble and use. Had it out of the box, assembled and cutting the lawn within 10 minutes. Did it alone but having someone help would be better. It was a little tricky to get the handle balanced so I could get the screw in. It took too long for me to realize I should lay on its side...
- We use a RYOBI 40-Volt cordless battery powered push lawn mower and it's done great. We don't have an exceptionally large yard, but it's steep so even I can push it up and down the yard with no problem.