- We have leveraged a number of resources from Ahimsa for our new puppy. 1) Puppy day camp for 4 days 2) two 1-1 zoom sessions 3) Puppy Kindergarten.
I have been so impressed with the approachability of training this way. The puppy manual is full of great tips. They have all been so wonderful in suggesting products and practical advice for to help train our pup too. Ahimsa is an amazing investment.
- This is a great training facility for your dog or puppy. The staff is so knowledgeable and is happy to answer training questions after classes. They are also so attentive to each of the dogs, it's obvious they care about all of their furry clients. The puppy training and play classes are in a separate studio that is cleaned before class so they minimize germs your puppy could pick up when they don't have all of their shots yet. Summit will be going straight through to her Canine Good Citizen certification with them!
- Love it there. This is my second pup I’ve trained with them. I like their positive approach, built in socialization, and training of the humans. highly recommend.
- Don't you want your very own dog whisperer? From aggressive to stubborn, Sensitive Dog knows how to work through the toughest doggie challenges.
- Julie and Darci at Sensitive Dog are incredibility passionate and focused on the well being of your dog. Having watched them engage with my Juliet - and the ability to understand what your dog is experiencing is moving. If you would like a knowledgeable team - contact Sensitive Dog.
- Julie Forbes is a fantastic human and incredibly gifted at what she does. From the moment she walked in to train my pup she made me, my partner and my pup feel super comfortable. At the end of the training session I think all three of us were trained on how to take care and communicate with our poodle Margarita. She is the best behave dog and I would HIGHLY recommend Julie to anyone who needs her services.
- Jeff Tinsley and his team at Sound Animals are miracle workers. Jeff and his "Growly Dog" class helped us rehabilitate our highly reactive dog who couldn't be within 25 yards of another dog. Jeff quickly assesses a dog's temperament, identifies issues with how his parents handle him, and shares personalized tips for helping to make your dog work with your family. We worked with Jeff for around six months and saw tremendous improvement. Highly recommended!
- We've been taking our new puppy to "Puppy Preschool" here and have been very impressed with the approach our instructor, Linda McVay, teaches. In addition to preschool, they have drop-in play sessions that are helping our new puppy learn how to socialize and figure out the right level of play.
Post a Question
Need help finding the right dog trainer? Ask your friends.