- We've used Great Floors (in SoDo) a couple times now and they offer really competitive pricing and service as well. We were able to get flooring at 30% lower cost than we found at HD or Lowes. Our sales associate (Mike?) offered us a discount before we even asked for one.
- Do yourself a favor and call Great Floors for any reno/new build needs. Super design studio is great for all budgets.
- They installed a hardwood floor in our basement replacing all our carpet. This was a pretty big job - removed all the carpet, installed water proof barrier, glued down flooring + stairs and then sealed it to match the rest of the floor in our house.
- I used SDA for a complicated tile installation project and they were extremely skilled and the room came out perfectly. The main guy (Andrew) was really patient in working out the details of everything before they began (and there were a lot of details to consider, as the project was fairly involved/complicated).
- We have a 1920s home with parquet hardwood floors. Temo and his crew repaired and refinished our floors to a beautiful condition. They also were very careful as they worked to tape off floors, walls, appliances, etc. to keep from causing additional work or damage. He charges a very reasonable price and is very efficient
- I simply can't say enough good things about Temo and his team. They are fast, professional, safe, clean and most importantly highly proficient in what they do. We've used him multiple times.