- Hands down the best place in town to get any kind of flooring!
- Vogel's is a great local company. They help you choose the right carpet for your spaces, send you home with large swatches of carpet so you can envision what it would look like in your space. They install and take away any old carpet you may have as well. Professional and reliable.
- They installed a hardwood floor in our basement replacing all our carpet. This was a pretty big job - removed all the carpet, installed water proof barrier, glued down flooring + stairs and then sealed it to match the rest of the floor in our house.
- We've used Great Floors (in SoDo) a couple times now and they offer really competitive pricing and service as well. We were able to get flooring at 30% lower cost than we found at HD or Lowes. Our sales associate (Mike?) offered us a discount before we even asked for one.
- Do yourself a favor and call Great Floors for any reno/new build needs. Super design studio is great for all budgets.
- We had the ProFlooring, LLC. team help us. Owner is Bodan Goia. They did fantastic work. While they were here installing brand new hardwoods in our kitchen, we added on a room to have them refinish the original floors which had been painted over. It all turned out great and their prices were really friendly.
- I simply can't say enough good things about Temo and his team. They are fast, professional, safe, clean and most importantly highly proficient in what they do. We've used him multiple times.
- Aurelio was excellent, work was great and on time. We have older, nailed-down floors and so sanding them is very labor intensive. Price seemed very fair.
- I used SDA for a complicated tile installation project and they were extremely skilled and the room came out perfectly. The main guy (Andrew) was really patient in working out the details of everything before they began (and there were a lot of details to consider, as the project was fairly involved/complicated).
- Could not be happier we chose to go with Norman and team. Their work was high quality, every single employee I interacted with was professional and kind and their price was the best we found. Will absolutely be hiring this team again.
- We have a 1920s home with parquet hardwood floors. Temo and his crew repaired and refinished our floors to a beautiful condition. They also were very careful as they worked to tape off floors, walls, appliances, etc. to keep from causing additional work or damage. He charges a very reasonable price and is very efficient