- Amy is a joy to speak and connect with!
- Amy genuinely wants you to live in a home you love and won't leave your side until it happens - any client of hers is a client (and usually friend) for life. Especially sensitive to LBGTQIA.
- I'm excited to talk with Amy every time I see her. I have full confidence in her abilities! Just excellent!
Amy Posner Wolff
- Julia is amazing at what she does. Not only is she organized and creative, she is sensitive to your emotions when it can be difficult going through ones belongings. starthereorganizing.com
- Julia is an incredible talent. I've been working with her for over 8 years around big and small projects in my home. I've also referred her out to several of my clients. She is patient, honest, trustworthy, so much fun to work with, and just so incredible at what she does. She is also a great human being, which I find important. I trust her wholeheartedly, and respect and appreciate her, and her business.
- Julia is talented and understands her client's needs, she is thorough and nothing is overlooked. I highly recommend Julia for her service!
- Jean is the sparkle in Seattle Sparkle. She approaches your projects in a holistic way, she'll not only get her hands dirty and get you organized, but she will coach you through how to keep it that way. She is delightful, empathic and really good at her job.
- Jean is awesome to work with and does an amazing job
- One of my go-to places for organizing products for clients. I love their sustainable options, variety, fantastic customer service and their design help. Even a professional organizer needs idea support - and this is one of my go-to places! I also love their online designing system. WOOT!
- #1 reason I love Three by Three is for their awesome Magnetic Magazine Pocket - it's my go to product for creating a Command Center for my clients. This women-owned business has super stylish, fun and functional products for any organized space.
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Experience: She's helped me get our house ready for AirBnB rentals in the past, has a fantastic roll up your sleeves work ethic, and is easy to get along with. Contact: Angie Beaulac (Sara Kappler 3/2019)