- Amy genuinely wants you to live in a home you love and won't leave your side until it happens - any client of hers is a client (and usually friend) for life. Especially sensitive to LBGTQIA.
- Amy and her team did a fantastic job! Having your worldly possessions arrive in a moving van during a pandemic definitely adds an extra layer of stress. Amy sent a wonderful team member to check in boxes and direct the movers. The pre-organizing they did with signs and room by room instructions provided a roadmap when the movers showed up, making things go as smoothly as possible. The next day, she came back to set up our whole kitchen and then spent a few hours unpacking other critical items. We highly recommend Making Space for You!
- Jean is the sparkle in Seattle Sparkle. She approaches your projects in a holistic way, she'll not only get her hands dirty and get you organized, but she will coach you through how to keep it that way. She is delightful, empathic and really good at her job.
- #1 reason I love Three by Three is for their awesome Magnetic Magazine Pocket - it's my go to product for creating a Command Center for my clients. This women-owned business has super stylish, fun and functional products for any organized space.
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Experience: She's helped me get our house ready for AirBnB rentals in the past, has a fantastic roll up your sleeves work ethic, and is easy to get along with. Contact: Angie Beaulac (Sara Kappler 3/2019)