- Amy is a joy to speak and connect with!
- Amy genuinely wants you to live in a home you love and won't leave your side until it happens - any client of hers is a client (and usually friend) for life. Especially sensitive to LBGTQIA.
- I'm excited to talk with Amy every time I see her. I have full confidence in her abilities! Just excellent!
- Jean is the sparkle in Seattle Sparkle. She approaches your projects in a holistic way, she'll not only get her hands dirty and get you organized, but she will coach you through how to keep it that way. She is delightful, empathic and really good at her job.
- Jean is awesome to work with and does an amazing job
- Jean is a joy! She is conscientious and thorough. I highly recommend her!
Amy Posner Wolff
- Julia is amazing at what she does. Not only is she organized and creative, she is sensitive to your emotions when it can be difficult going through ones belongings. starthereorganizing.com
- Julia is an incredible talent. I've been working with her for over 8 years around big and small projects in my home. I've also referred her out to several of my clients. She is patient, honest, trustworthy, so much fun to work with, and just so incredible at what she does. She is also a great human being, which I find important. I trust her wholeheartedly, and respect and appreciate her, and her business.
- Julia is talented and understands her client's needs, she is thorough and nothing is overlooked. I highly recommend Julia for her service!
- I am currently working with Valerie, the owner of Pivot Organizing and she is great at what she does! Very helpful with making systems that make sense and talking you through the process. Check out her website!
- One of my go-to places for organizing products for clients. I love their sustainable options, variety, fantastic customer service and their design help. Even a professional organizer needs idea support - and this is one of my go-to places! I also love their online designing system. WOOT!
- Denise and her crew at Simplify Experts truly are experts for home organizing. She is efficient, non-judgmental and helps everyone work together effectively. Simplify Experts can help with clutter, AD/HD challenges, move-outs and hoarding. They have been featured as consultants on three episodes of "Hoarders". I recommend Denise to my clients, and she has helped our family declutter.