- I'm using Petros for a home I'm buying in Redmond. He is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. The rates were very competitive when shopping around. Petros and his team have been very responsive and usually reach out to me with updates before I even ask. I've been extremely happy with the experience.
- Creative, clear, fast. Great experience.
617 Eastlake Ave E 300, Seattle • South Lake Union
- Tim is great! He is uber responsive and able to pull together a preapproval super quickly. He'll highlight the different types of loans you can do and what he recommends based on the type of property you're looking to buy. Love working with Tim!
- When I worked at Redfin, all the employees used Matt for their home loans. He was friendly, knowledgable and patient with us as first time buyers and our process was super smooth. Matt's staff helped us gather all our paperwork together and they made it easy with digital uploads.
Two Union Square, 601 Union St 300, Seattle • Downtown
- Ray is the guy to use at Arboretum Mortgage. I've gotten both house loans and a re-fi with him over the years. Every time I have a question about the financing on my house or if anyone asks I always recommend Ray!
- Josh has worked in mortgage for over a decade and is one of the strongest brokers I've met. He stays apprised of interest rate movements and tells me when it makes sense to lock or float rates, and understands the Seattle and LA real estate markets well. Also easy to work with, diligent and gets deals closed.
Post a Question
Need help finding the right mortgage broker? Ask your friends.