- Had a great experience with them. When the truck and crew they sent turned out to be just too small they were able to bring another couple of guys over to finish the job on time. They busted their ass getting it all done in the rain while being as nice and professional as you could possibly ask for. The whole process was top notch.
- Cassie and Jeremey are incredible at their job. They are a perfect yin and yang mix of skill sets putting you at a distinct advantage when look for and purchasing a home. They have vision, they have skill and they have personality! They make your home buying experience seamless and are fun to boot.
Jessica Walker Beaumont
- Cassie and Jeremey are fantastic to work with. They listened to and understood our unique priorities as we set out to find a home that could be retrofitted to meet our ambitious energy efficiency goals. Together with their different and complimenting talents, we felt like we are in excellent hands. Cassie with her vision and instinct and Jeremey with his steady objective data-driven approach - they collaborated to create an offer strategy that worked. They went the extra mile to meet us at the house whenever we needed before we closed so we could hit the ground running. We can't recommend them enough!
- My wife and I have worked with Jeremey and Cassie on multiple purchases and sales. They're always very helpful, efficient and knowledgeable. This purchase we were out of country so they went above and beyond helping with atypical things.
- Really easy to work with, this group got what I was looking for and figured it out fast. They kept me up on everything new coming online and I never felt like they threw me any misses.
- Edward is great- has been in the market a long time, is so smart and helpful and responsive. He will help you buy or sell at the right price with integrity.
- Edward and his partner Diana Bohn were our dream team in navigating a challenging real estate market and helping us buy a house that we love. Edward is incredibly knowledgeable, super experienced, connected and a pleasure to work with. His ability to understand our needs, listen and provide an objective assessment were above and beyond anyone else we'd worked with in the past.
- Had the same experience as @Bryan - solid job overall, pleasant folks to deal during what is normally a stressful and arduous process.
- came out to measure the space before the move. showed up on time, three guys, all presentable and easy to talk to. they explained how the move would be handled, got to work, and did a meticulous job taking things from my old place to the new one without damaging anything. went through the bill with me at the end, charged within the range we discussed, and followed up to see if everything went well. all this right before Christmas. Recommended!
- I'll add another thumbs up review for these guys. Very professional, hard working, and everything made it to the new house in great shape.
- They are always on time and careful with my things. I've even had the same people move me a few times, so their people seem to stick around. They're awesome at taking things apart and putting them back together and did a great job shrink wrapping a few of my more previous antique chairs. I've moved 4 times in 9 years in Seattle and I've used their services every time! Nothing has ever been broken or damaged.