- Shannon is amazing! Shannon has an incredible eye for catching special moments, is super friendly, great at engaging with kids during a photo shoot (adults too) and has such gentle manner about her that relaxes even the most uptight person. Shannon creates beautiful photographic memories that will last a lifetime.
- Shannon made the session fun, loose, and efficient. And the results were outstanding - best family photos we have ever had!
- Shannon is an amazing photographer with an artistic eye and lovely disposition. Highly recommended.
- We have worked with Jenn for family photos for five years. She is super talented and fun to work with. She understands toddlers and has a variety of tricks up her sleeve for keeping them entertained and engaged so that she captures everyone's best side.
- Jenn's wonderful. She's done our family photos for years and is a delight.
- Michael has a great eye and a gift for putting people at ease. I don't generally enjoy getting my picture taken but Michael made the experience delightful and the results were even better.
Mikaela A Kiner
- Michael is one of the kindest, most thoughtful humans I know. He even got both of my teens to smile for a family photo.
- Karyn is one of the best professional photographers in the Seattle area. We used Karyn's service for Studio 206 photo shoot and she offered a very flexible schedule - and ensured the group she was shooting was comfortable.
- We came to Fresh Chalk looking for a professional photographer who does headshots for kids-and we found Karyn. We were really happy with both the process and the results. Recommended!