- Shannon is amazing! Shannon has an incredible eye for catching special moments, is super friendly, great at engaging with kids during a photo shoot (adults too) and has such gentle manner about her that relaxes even the most uptight person. Shannon creates beautiful photographic memories that will last a lifetime.
- Shannon made the session fun, loose, and efficient. And the results were outstanding - best family photos we have ever had!
- Shannon is an amazing photographer with an artistic eye and lovely disposition. Highly recommended.
- We have worked with Jenn for family photos for five years. She is super talented and fun to work with. She understands toddlers and has a variety of tricks up her sleeve for keeping them entertained and engaged so that she captures everyone's best side.
- Jenn's wonderful. She's done our family photos for years and is a delight.
- Michael has a great eye and a gift for putting people at ease. I don't generally enjoy getting my picture taken but Michael made the experience delightful and the results were even better.
Mikaela A Kiner
- Michael is one of the kindest, most thoughtful humans I know. He even got both of my teens to smile for a family photo.
- Karyn is one of the best professional photographers in the Seattle area. We used Karyn's service for Studio 206 photo shoot and she offered a very flexible schedule - and ensured the group she was shooting was comfortable.
- We came to Fresh Chalk looking for a professional photographer who does headshots for kids-and we found Karyn. We were really happy with both the process and the results. Recommended!
Looking for a headshot photographer for kids (for professional headshots for acting stuff)
10 months ago
Hi Edward and Carl, I have taken several kids shots for their comp cards. And I used to be a producer who worked with casting agents a lot so I am familiar with what is needed. If you haven't found what you're looking for, please give me a call, happy to talk to you more about what you need. Thank you!
Thanks for all the recommendations, and following up. We ended up going with Susan Doupé in Greenwood after my daughter saw the shots on her website. We did the shoot last weekend and were really happy with the process, we shot outside and Susan was very patient and supportive and would recommend. susandoupe.com (I didn't see a profile for Susan on here)