- Used them for our company holiday party - easy to work with and delicious food!
Ali White MacBeth
- I have used Cameron Catering a few times and each time the food is beautiful and delicious. I like that I can pick up the dishes and return them the next day when I have a party and don’t want to cook. I highly recommend them!
- I've worked with Cameron Catering for several years and they've always delivered! Loved working with Suzanne and Amy M.!
- Shannon is amazing! Shannon has an incredible eye for catching special moments, is super friendly, great at engaging with kids during a photo shoot (adults too) and has such gentle manner about her that relaxes even the most uptight person. Shannon creates beautiful photographic memories that will last a lifetime.
- Shannon is an amazing photographer with an artistic eye and lovely disposition. Highly recommended.
Cassie Walker Johnson
- Shannon has captured our family both personally and professionally for several years. With a husband who detests getting photos taken, she truly can charm him to smile genuinely. But the way she captures our true personalities is bar none. Book her immediately!
- Surprised my best bud with flowers for her birthday from here. They have a few already-made bouquets or you can work with the florist to come up with a custom arrangement. While they're a bit pricey, the flower selection is unique and has more of a variety than other places.
- Did a bouquet for me that looked like a Renaissance still life -- gorgeous!
- Located in Fremont center, Theo Chocolate has been producing an amazing array of chocolate-based treats for many years now (and you can sign up to tour their factory). They make a stunning/custom replica of both a Snickers Bar[TM] and a Butterfinger[TM].
Hello everyone!! Looking for some recommendations for wedding dress shopping for a friend! Anywhere from Bellevue to Tacoma! Thanks!
Last reply 11 days ago
I highly recommend Romashka Bridal. It's a little bit of a drive north to Everett, but so worth it. Their selection is MASSIVE and they do customizations and alterations in house. The location isn't elegant, and their building isn't fancy but their dresses are GORGEOUS and they offer a really impressive range of sizes to try on.
Looking for a headshot photographer for kids (for professional headshots for acting stuff)
Last reply 18 days ago
While not headshot specific, I absolutely LOVE Sparkfly Photography - they specialize in kids photography and headshots, so I bet a combo would work wonderfully! Dan and Stacia are just amazing humans as well.
Hi Edward and Carl, I have taken several kids shots for their comp cards. And I used to be a producer who worked with casting agents a lot so I am familiar with what is needed. If you haven't found what you're looking for, please give me a call, happy to talk to you more about what you need. Thank you!
We ended up going with a recommendation that came in through this discussion: http://www.karyngolgartphotography.com/
We were really happy with both the process and the results:
Not exactly a professional but...
Where are you buying holiday wreaths this year? What's fresh and ethically sourced?
Last reply about 2 months ago
@Lizprc City People was the overwhelming suggestion from people off-list. Thank you!
I am a volunteer photographer for Soulumination and they are having their annual wreath sale as we speak. They provide professional photo shoots to families who have gravely ill children. It is an amazing organization. They collect all their greens from volunteers who bring in things from their yards etc. Then, volunteer artists go to work and create incredibly unique and beautiful wreaths. All sizes and price points. 100% of the proceeds go toward continuing to fund their mission. I got mine and it is stunning. You can find the details at https://www.soulumination.org
I did a study way back in grad school on the carbon benefits/drawbacks of different types of Christmas trees. I would put wreaths in the same category as Christmas trees, as long as they come from farms. The biggest winner for Christmas trees are the ones that can be planted again, but cut trees came out ahead of fake ones because of the carbon benefit of growing the trees for several years that would not happen if people did not buy Christmas trees. If you have a fake tree, or wreath, then get a good one that will last as long as possible. So, long answer is as long as the wreaths come from a sustainable tree farm, they should be fine.