- I'm addicted to escape rooms now, thanks to them.
- We did this as a team building activity for our company and it was a blast. Really good production values, and challenging puzzles.
- This was an amazingly fun activity to do with my coworkers. I can't wait until we're allowed to go back and do it again. I hear they were also trying to add a virtual puzzle room. If they do, I'm definitely going to check it out.
- Simply Desserts on Fremont Ave makes amazing cakes with enough notice. We are always happy with their service.
- Best desserts ever -- favorite and the way to my dessert heart is the white chocolate strawberry cake. We use it for birthdays. We had them for both our wedding cake and the groom's cake. Divine.
- Got two slices of the most delicious cakes ever! We tried the Lemon Coconut Cake and the Peanut Butter Chocolate one. She was so nice, even gave us a birthday candle because we forgot to get some!
- Shannon is amazing! Shannon has an incredible eye for catching special moments, is super friendly, great at engaging with kids during a photo shoot (adults too) and has such gentle manner about her that relaxes even the most uptight person. Shannon creates beautiful photographic memories that will last a lifetime.
- Shannon is an amazing photographer with an artistic eye and lovely disposition. Highly recommended.
Cassie Walker Johnson
- Shannon has captured our family both personally and professionally for several years. With a husband who detests getting photos taken, she truly can charm him to smile genuinely. But the way she captures our true personalities is bar none. Book her immediately!
- Used them for our company holiday party - easy to work with and delicious food!
Ali White MacBeth
- I have used Cameron Catering a few times and each time the food is beautiful and delicious. I like that I can pick up the dishes and return them the next day when I have a party and don’t want to cook. I highly recommend them!
- I've worked with Cameron Catering for several years and they've always delivered! Loved working with Suzanne and Amy M.!
- I tried this service this weekend and it was very cool! They arrange a multi-stop experience -- including transportation -- based on the preferences you share (including budget) in their on-boarding survey. You don't know where you're going until you pull up at the location! If you like surprises and having other people do your planning for you, you should give this a shot.
- I did a Mystery date with my two kids and it was a total pleasure.
- Mystery is great fun. We got more than we expected, and have signed up again. It's definitely worth it.