- Shannon is amazing! Shannon has an incredible eye for catching special moments, is super friendly, great at engaging with kids during a photo shoot (adults too) and has such gentle manner about her that relaxes even the most uptight person. Shannon creates beautiful photographic memories that will last a lifetime.
- Shannon is an amazing photographer with an artistic eye and lovely disposition. Highly recommended.
Cassie Walker Johnson
- Shannon has captured our family both personally and professionally for several years. With a husband who detests getting photos taken, she truly can charm him to smile genuinely. But the way she captures our true personalities is bar none. Book her immediately!
- Used them for our company holiday party - easy to work with and delicious food!
Ali White MacBeth
- I have used Cameron Catering a few times and each time the food is beautiful and delicious. I like that I can pick up the dishes and return them the next day when I have a party and don’t want to cook. I highly recommend them!
- I've worked with Cameron Catering for several years and they've always delivered! Loved working with Suzanne and Amy M.!
- This is a great store in which to purchase running shoes. The helpful folks inside inspect your stride and offer up a handful of different styles to provide the best fit for your running style.
- The staff is extremely knowledgable about shoe fit. I wouldn't think of buying my running shoes anywhere else.
Does anyone have recommendations for a restaurant in Seattle that is good for business dinner & groups? Looking for something ideally with a privat...
25 days ago
Goldfinch Tavern at the Four Seasons has a nice view of Elliot Bay and the Olympics (on a clear day). They host Private groups. I would also try Canlis in Queen Anne. My husband's work has hosted Private parties there and they were happy with the results.
Ana and I love Rider near westlake center. Amazing ingredients and prep all cooked on an open fire in full view of the dining room. We just went back again two nights ago and dropped by for lunch today. We're still working our way through the menu but the seafood and shellfish are out of this world. Your guests will be blown away.
Anthony's at Pier 66 has great water (and ferry) views and excellent fish