- Great option for try-before-you-buy clothes, or just to mix up your wardrobe without having to actually go shopping (ugh).
- I am a clothing snob. And I. Love. Armoire. What's really astonishing is that they "get" me, they "get" my taste. They serve up items that I actually really like. And the process itself is super easy. You sign up for a monthly membership and give your size and fashion profile. They share several dozen options that fit you, and you pick 4 of them (or more if you get a bigger membership). They mail them to you with a return label and package. You wear the items as much or as little as you'd like. Then you mail them back, and repeat the process with 4 more pieces, etc. If you fall in love with an item of clothing they've sent you, then you can buy it from them. I am a huge fan.
- I'm addicted to escape rooms now, thanks to them.
- This was an amazingly fun activity to do with my coworkers. I can't wait until we're allowed to go back and do it again. I hear they were also trying to add a virtual puzzle room. If they do, I'm definitely going to check it out.
- We did this as a team building activity for our company and it was a blast. Really good production values, and challenging puzzles.
- I used Knack Shops to order some gifts for far-away friends and family. It's an awesome gifting experience, with both flexibility to create your own gifts and lots of pre-made options to choose from. Easy checkout experience, too, which is so important. Great resource to have for the holidays and all year!
- Knackshops.com is absolutely my go to place for any type of gift whether for employees, partners, customers or events. Their team recommends the perfect gift to meet my theme or goals and for every person that has received a Knackshops.com gift they have gushed over how amazing the unboxing experience is just as much as the gift. Jump on this for holiday everyone!!!
- I love Knack for gifting! All of the products they have available are so chic and quality. I got my mom a box for Mother's Day and she absolutely loved it.
- My family loves Swansons and we go there several times a year. They put on a great show for the kids. Before Halloween we bring the kids for the little hay maze. During the holidays we visit for Curly the camel, the reindeer, Santa, and the train set. It has a special place in our family history due to all the photos we've taken. Fun!
- Fantastic professionals. I've come here with sad little plant leaves trying to diagnose what the heck is going on with my plants. The team is super helpful at figuring out the problem and giving me reasonable solutions. Don't forget their #askswanson Twitter hashtag so you can ask questions via Twitter.
- Hands down the best quality plants in Seattle. Very pleasant shopping experience. Appropriately priced!
- Shannon is amazing! Shannon has an incredible eye for catching special moments, is super friendly, great at engaging with kids during a photo shoot (adults too) and has such gentle manner about her that relaxes even the most uptight person. Shannon creates beautiful photographic memories that will last a lifetime.
- Shannon made the session fun, loose, and efficient. And the results were outstanding - best family photos we have ever had!
- Shannon is an amazing photographer with an artistic eye and lovely disposition. Highly recommended.
- Great selection of indoor & outdoor plants, friendly & helpful staff, and a sweet gift shop to boot.
- I love the City People's Garden store, but the Mercantile on Sand Point Way is our go to shop for so many things. They have gifts, toys, cards, kitchenware, beauty products, clothing hardware and plants. It has truly been our one stop shop for years.
Cassie Walker Johnson
- City People's Mercantile on Sand Point Way offers everything you need for gifts, household supplies, hardware and most importantly - stocking stuffers! They have everything I need.
Ali White MacBeth
- I have used Cameron Catering a few times and each time the food is beautiful and delicious. I like that I can pick up the dishes and return them the next day when I have a party and don’t want to cook. I highly recommend them!
- Used them for our company holiday party - easy to work with and delicious food!
- I've worked with Cameron Catering for several years and they've always delivered! Loved working with Suzanne and Amy M.!