- I'm addicted to escape rooms now, thanks to them.
- This was an amazingly fun activity to do with my coworkers. I can't wait until we're allowed to go back and do it again. I hear they were also trying to add a virtual puzzle room. If they do, I'm definitely going to check it out.
- We did this as a team building activity for our company and it was a blast. Really good production values, and challenging puzzles.
- Great option for try-before-you-buy clothes, or just to mix up your wardrobe without having to actually go shopping (ugh).
- I am a clothing snob. And I. Love. Armoire. What's really astonishing is that they "get" me, they "get" my taste. They serve up items that I actually really like. And the process itself is super easy. You sign up for a monthly membership and give your size and fashion profile. They share several dozen options that fit you, and you pick 4 of them (or more if you get a bigger membership). They mail them to you with a return label and package. You wear the items as much or as little as you'd like. Then you mail them back, and repeat the process with 4 more pieces, etc. If you fall in love with an item of clothing they've sent you, then you can buy it from them. I am a huge fan.
- My family loves Swansons and we go there several times a year. They put on a great show for the kids. Before Halloween we bring the kids for the little hay maze. During the holidays we visit for Curly the camel, the reindeer, Santa, and the train set. It has a special place in our family history due to all the photos we've taken. Fun!
- Fantastic professionals. I've come here with sad little plant leaves trying to diagnose what the heck is going on with my plants. The team is super helpful at figuring out the problem and giving me reasonable solutions. Don't forget their #askswanson Twitter hashtag so you can ask questions via Twitter.
- Hands down the best quality plants in Seattle. Very pleasant shopping experience. Appropriately priced!
- I used Knack Shops to order some gifts for far-away friends and family. It's an awesome gifting experience, with both flexibility to create your own gifts and lots of pre-made options to choose from. Easy checkout experience, too, which is so important. Great resource to have for the holidays and all year!
- Knackshops.com is absolutely my go to place for any type of gift whether for employees, partners, customers or events. Their team recommends the perfect gift to meet my theme or goals and for every person that has received a Knackshops.com gift they have gushed over how amazing the unboxing experience is just as much as the gift. Jump on this for holiday everyone!!!
- I love Knack for gifting! All of the products they have available are so chic and quality. I got my mom a box for Mother's Day and she absolutely loved it.
- Shannon is amazing! Shannon has an incredible eye for catching special moments, is super friendly, great at engaging with kids during a photo shoot (adults too) and has such gentle manner about her that relaxes even the most uptight person. Shannon creates beautiful photographic memories that will last a lifetime.
- Shannon made the session fun, loose, and efficient. And the results were outstanding - best family photos we have ever had!
- Shannon is an amazing photographer with an artistic eye and lovely disposition. Highly recommended.
- Used them for our company holiday party - easy to work with and delicious food!
Ali White MacBeth
- I have used Cameron Catering a few times and each time the food is beautiful and delicious. I like that I can pick up the dishes and return them the next day when I have a party and don’t want to cook. I highly recommend them!
- I've worked with Cameron Catering for several years and they've always delivered! Loved working with Suzanne and Amy M.!
- I tried this service this weekend and it was very cool! They arrange a multi-stop experience -- including transportation -- based on the preferences you share (including budget) in their on-boarding survey. You don't know where you're going until you pull up at the location! If you like surprises and having other people do your planning for you, you should give this a shot.
- I did a Mystery date with my two kids and it was a total pleasure.
- What's not to love about Mystery! Full transparency I won the Fresh Chalk Karmadays for this in August...but I wanted it BAD so put almost all my tokens in :-). After over 20 years of marriage - date night (especially during a pandemic) needs a bit more fun and this was perfect. The whole point is to not tell you what we experienced...because yeah it's a MYSTERY. I look forward to booking another one soon. Everyone I know should be booking one of these for your next date night.
Does anyone know a travel agent that does Private Jet Charters? Or a private jet company with a fairly large fleet in Seattle area?
2 months ago
TCS World Travel is based in Seattle, they can create custom travel itineraries with private jet charters.
Paula Jan Tawney
Hi, Madison is one of my connections on LinkedIn. Maddison Gerhardt Maddison@aircharterservice.com 310.205.8959. Netjets has a hub at Boeing Field, and I have flown with them and they are a good company. netjets.com/en-us.
We are all getting obsessed by tennis and want to play better.
3 months ago
If you are near NE Seattle and Magnuson park, Tennis Center Sand Point is a semi public club and is outstanding for all ages. Membership is less than $150 per YEAR! 10 indoor courts and full staff.
Wow! That's amazing. Now just to convince the kids to come with me... 🤔
I am in love with tennis. What a great family sport. I am in NE Seattle so I love Tennis Center Sandpoint, but a great place to start for classes/family coaching would be Edgebrook or Robinswood. I play teams from both spots. Once you get into the tennis world, you'll find all kinds of great coaches and all kinds of social opportunities to play with other adults or kids for your kiddos. Have fun!
Hey Ruby. By a strange coincidence I spent several hours last week looking into this same question. We are swamped too, busy parents with a busy family...
Most of the personal chefs I looked up have paused due to the lockdown. There's a natural hesitancy to work in other people's homes. I think some are transitioning to delivery, though that's a different setup and it may take some time. Not sure about Lesa, I meant to call but got sidetracked.
On the other hand, dedicated food delivery businesses are up and running. We are trying out a few as we speak. It's not quite what we were looking for but it might be the best option for 2020.