- I'm addicted to escape rooms now, thanks to them.
- This was an amazingly fun activity to do with my coworkers. I can't wait until we're allowed to go back and do it again. I hear they were also trying to add a virtual puzzle room. If they do, I'm definitely going to check it out.
- We did this as a team building activity for our company and it was a blast. Really good production values, and challenging puzzles.
- Shannon made the session fun, loose, and efficient. And the results were outstanding - best family photos we have ever had!
- Shannon is amazing! Shannon has an incredible eye for catching special moments, is super friendly, great at engaging with kids during a photo shoot (adults too) and has such gentle manner about her that relaxes even the most uptight person. Shannon creates beautiful photographic memories that will last a lifetime.
- Shannon is an amazing photographer with an artistic eye and lovely disposition. Highly recommended.
- Simply Desserts on Fremont Ave makes amazing cakes with enough notice. We are always happy with their service.
- Best desserts ever -- favorite and the way to my dessert heart is the white chocolate strawberry cake. We use it for birthdays. We had them for both our wedding cake and the groom's cake. Divine.
- Got two slices of the most delicious cakes ever! We tried the Lemon Coconut Cake and the Peanut Butter Chocolate one. She was so nice, even gave us a birthday candle because we forgot to get some!
- They've been great. Super flexible with delivery a monthly arrangement for our elevator lobby and splitting the bill between 4 households. Also a great place to get pots for indoor plants (and plants themselves of course).
- Hands down the best Mexican in Seattle! Amazing fresh ground corn tortillas and the best fish taco I’ve ever had. Great takeout option!
Ali White MacBeth
- The owner/chef moved to Mexico just to learn the regions cooking. He buys local and works with amazing people. The food is so delicious, fresh tortillas, etc but the fish tacos are really the indulgence. We love them!
Hey Ruby. By a strange coincidence I spent several hours last week looking into this same question. We are swamped too, busy parents with a busy family...
Most of the personal chefs I looked up have paused due to the lockdown. There's a natural hesitancy to work in other people's homes. I think some are transitioning to delivery, though that's a different setup and it may take some time. Not sure about Lesa, I meant to call but got sidetracked.
On the other hand, dedicated food delivery businesses are up and running. We are trying out a few as we speak. It's not quite what we were looking for but it might be the best option for 2020.
I'm looking for some yummy restaurants that are adhering to CoVid guidelines with outside tables. We live in North Seattle, but will travel for a F...
about 2 months ago
the majority of restaurants on Ballard Ave now have street side outdoor seating. Also, it's more casual bar fare, but Pono Ranch is a great place to sit outside and have a cocktail and a meal. They also have a fire pit and some outdoor games.
We ate yesterday at The Pink Door on their patio and the food was, as always, fantastic. They have nice flowers and it was a pleasant experience -- their verbena cheesecake for dessert is AMAZING! Like so so so good -- it's the kind of dessert you have zero guilt after eating as it was worth every calorie. You can do reservations on OpenTable -- just a warning: the table in the center closest to the water gets a LOT of sun. Wear a hat just in case, as you can't specify what table you want. View of water is blocked on the patio, but you can see a tiny slice!
I'm looking for a caterer who could do a COVID-safe outdoor dinner. It will be about 17 people (including 6 kids) in 5 different clusters that will...
2 months ago
If you're interested in catered barbeque, I'd recommend Jones Barbeque in West Seattle. Good for an outdoor picnic. See their catering page: jonesbarbeque.com/catering. They will deliver.