- I have purchased all the tires for the many cars I have had. They also offer a great deal on brake work and batteries with up to a 7 year warranty on most services.
- They have patched multiple tires for free for me. Sold me tires without trying to up sell and are quick and thorough.
- If you aren't from the NW you may not be familiar with Les Schwab. They used to give away free beef years ago to customers, kind of a NW tradition. The service, warranty, and additional support they supply for their shocks, struts, tires, and rims are unmatched by dealerships or small mechanic shops. I have taken every car there since I could drive for those four purchases.
- I didn't even know this existed. I had them come out to put new rims on my tire. They did this in my garage and it took about an hour. They will also put new tires on, rotate tires. So convenient. I'll never go to a tire place again.
- They are awesome and deliver tire service to your door.
- They've been my go to for the last 4 or 5 years. I first went there to get a second estimate for getting work done on my breaks and they were about 1/2 the cost of other places that I looked at. I've taken my car there 3-4 times since and am always happy with the level of service, cost, and speed