- My husband and I have both got new tires from here! They give it to you straight with the "discount/cheapest" option and work their way up to recommending the middle tier of tires. I appreciate not being pushed to get the most expensive and learning the difference between ratings of the cheapest and middle tier.
- Excellent work. Do your research first. They will mount and balance tires that you purchase 3rd party. They also fix flats and rotate free.
- I have purchased all the tires for the many cars I have had. They also offer a great deal on brake work and batteries with up to a 7 year warranty on most services.
- They have patched multiple tires for free for me. Sold me tires without trying to up sell and are quick and thorough.
- If you aren't from the NW you may not be familiar with Les Schwab. They used to give away free beef years ago to customers, kind of a NW tradition. The service, warranty, and additional support they supply for their shocks, struts, tires, and rims are unmatched by dealerships or small mechanic shops. I have taken every car there since I could drive for those four purchases.
- I had the same experience as Omar Shahine and Anthony Murawski - I brought them a flat that had a puncture and a leak, which they fixed it free of charge, and pumped up my spare to boot. I guess the business model works, because I'll definitely go back the next time I need to buy tires.
- Got a nail in my tire, drove straight here, no appointment and I was out in an hour and no charge.
- Fantastic. I bought my tires there, and had a flat (nail puncture) two years later. They replaced it for free. I was pulling out my wallet when they said it was free.
- I didn't even know this existed. I had them come out to put new rims on my tire. They did this in my garage and it took about an hour. They will also put new tires on, rotate tires. So convenient. I'll never go to a tire place again.
- They are awesome and deliver tire service to your door.
- They've been my go to for the last 4 or 5 years. I first went there to get a second estimate for getting work done on my breaks and they were about 1/2 the cost of other places that I looked at. I've taken my car there 3-4 times since and am always happy with the level of service, cost, and speed