- Used Wrench for the first time this weekend after giving up driving all the way to the dealership in Ballard, where I usually get service work done. Price was cheaper than the dealership and on-par with Jiffy Lube (this was for an oil/filter change). They had to reschedule my service from the time I requested, but they offered several alternatives and gave me a 10% discount. The mechanic was super nice and offered some helpful tips. Overall a very good experience.
- And during the pandemic, I think it's especially great because they come out to your house.
- I have used Wrench in the past when my car wouldn't start. Instead of me doing trial and error on the problem, running back and forth to the parts store the Wrench tech came and quickly resolved the issue. Great service.
- I am not passionate about getting my car washed. That said, Pink Elephant does a good job, it is worth the money, and everyone else is no better than relying on rain. Also, the Deny Triangle liquor store is next to their downtown location, one of the nicer selections in Seattle.
- I love that they make an effort to be green, conveniently located, take considerable pride in their business (those bear statues cannot be inexpensive) that makes it fun and pretty to drive through, and their monthly pass is only $22 (unlimited). We use them for our company cars, my personal cars, and the employees remember things (such as I don't like the hand held cleaning brush used on my car).
- I love love love the folx at RR! Eli and their team are fantastic! They are honest, fair and educating. They operate with radical honesty, transparency and are striving to change the way folx experience car repair and maintenance.
I love their diverse, multi-gendered team and fantastic wait lobby with coffee, tea and snacks- great for working, reading and waiting.
They also offer Workshops so you can learn about caring for your car and DIY maintenance.
RR is LGBTQ owned and operated, and they give back a minimum of 5 percent annual profits into the community.
- Amazingly organized/communicative mechanics with mostly female mechanics.
- My dear friend, Eli Allison, owns/operates Repair Revolution. His staff is incredibly helpful and the service that they provide has exceeded my expectations. I just recommended RR to a friend at work and she was also thrilled with their work and customer service.
- My husband and I have both got new tires from here! They give it to you straight with the "discount/cheapest" option and work their way up to recommending the middle tier of tires. I appreciate not being pushed to get the most expensive and learning the difference between ratings of the cheapest and middle tier.
- Excellent work. Do your research first. They will mount and balance tires that you purchase 3rd party. They also fix flats and rotate free.
- I have purchased all the tires for the many cars I have had. They also offer a great deal on brake work and batteries with up to a 7 year warranty on most services.
- They have patched multiple tires for free for me. Sold me tires without trying to up sell and are quick and thorough.
- If you aren't from the NW you may not be familiar with Les Schwab. They used to give away free beef years ago to customers, kind of a NW tradition. The service, warranty, and additional support they supply for their shocks, struts, tires, and rims are unmatched by dealerships or small mechanic shops. I have taken every car there since I could drive for those four purchases.