- Used Wrench for the first time this weekend after giving up driving all the way to the dealership in Ballard, where I usually get service work done. Price was cheaper than the dealership and on-par with Jiffy Lube (this was for an oil/filter change). They had to reschedule my service from the time I requested, but they offered several alternatives and gave me a 10% discount. The mechanic was super nice and offered some helpful tips. Overall a very good experience.
- And during the pandemic, I think it's especially great because they come out to your house.
- I have used Wrench in the past when my car wouldn't start. Instead of me doing trial and error on the problem, running back and forth to the parts store the Wrench tech came and quickly resolved the issue. Great service.
- I am not passionate about getting my car washed. That said, Pink Elephant does a good job, it is worth the money, and everyone else is no better than relying on rain. Also, the Deny Triangle liquor store is next to their downtown location, one of the nicer selections in Seattle.
- I have purchased all the tires for the many cars I have had. They also offer a great deal on brake work and batteries with up to a 7 year warranty on most services.
- They have patched multiple tires for free for me. Sold me tires without trying to up sell and are quick and thorough.
- If you aren't from the NW you may not be familiar with Les Schwab. They used to give away free beef years ago to customers, kind of a NW tradition. The service, warranty, and additional support they supply for their shocks, struts, tires, and rims are unmatched by dealerships or small mechanic shops. I have taken every car there since I could drive for those four purchases.
- Amazingly organized/communicative mechanics with mostly female mechanics.
- My dear friend, Eli Allison, owns/operates Repair Revolution. His staff is incredibly helpful and the service that they provide has exceeded my expectations. I just recommended RR to a friend at work and she was also thrilled with their work and customer service.
- Found this gem of a company and they are honest, charge fair rates, don't try to sell you on anything and look out for your best interest.
Anyone have experience replacing a 2014+ BMW battery? The local dealership is quoting way more than I expect. It's the first time I've had to repla...
8 months ago
@mattgambo It's been a while since I've last been, but I recommend Signature Independent in Kirkland. The guys know their stuff, prices were reasonable, and they were trustworthy. freshchalk.com/signature-in...
I dont have a BMW, but AAA came out and changed the battery in my Chrysler which required jacking it up and going through the wheel well. They did it right on the street in front of my car for $140, I think
Stone's Garage is great. They work on my Porsches and do beautiful work! Every time I am in there, they have BMWs and Audis lined up. They're fair, honest, reliable, personal, and are just nice people.