Have you used Montlake Bicycle Shop?
Share your story.
These guys are super friendly - they won’t sell you stuff you don’t need. I walk in there blind and they really know what they’re doing. They both educate and fix.
Used them for years and bought many bikes from them. Honest, good work, always good advice.
Bike shops can be hit or miss - really depends on who works with you and how their day is going in my experience. Montlake has been great. A few years ago, Mike went above and beyond to cut down a seat post for my son's dirt bike (Giant XTC). They also did some work on my old Bianchi - and took the time to make sure it worked after a slightly botched repair.
Very friendly, quick service, honest
We got our Bromptons here. Impeccable and knowledgeable service. They love their trade and it shows.
We have purchased all our kids bikes here. They offer great advice and are patient with our kids. They will also purchase your old bike.
About Montlake Bicycle Shop
Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
- Complete Mountain Overhaul
- Complete Road Hydro Overhaul
- Complete Road Overhaul (Cable)
- Tandem Full Bike Adjust
- Full Bike Adjust and External Lube
- Check Over Basic Adjustment
- Fork and Wiper Service
- Rear Shock and Wiper Service
- Reverb Dropper Service
- Mechanical Dropper Service
- Pivot Bearing Install
- DU Bushing Install
- Wheel Services
- Brake Bleed
- Wrap Bars
- Derailleur Adjust
- Bike Fitting Service
- Maintenance Classes
- Shipping options are available for apparel and accessory items for Washington State residents
*Orders usually ship within two business day of being placed
- Some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight
In Store Pick-Up
- Most in stock orders will be ready within one business day
- Please keep in mind that some items may require additional time
- If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store
2223 24th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98112