- Another vegan favorite are the dark chocolate peanut butter cups by Justin’s. He started the company here in Boulder and is actually a very down to Earth person! Now his products are carried nationwide in Starbucks and grocery stores! They’re perfect for when I have a chocolate craving.
- These are not your ordinary peanut butter cups. These are luxury peanut butter cups. made with better ingredients, not too sweet, and even better eaten chilled from the fridge.
- I received a Sugarwish as a thank you from some great people and I loved the process! When you purchase it for someone, as a gift or to say thank you, it sends them an email. They use the email to select items from their shop ranging from candy to peanuts. Once they select their favorites, it pac...
- This is my go-to for last minute birthday gifts. It sends an email directly to the receiver and they can pick out what types of treats they would like to receive. I love it! It's just so easy to use!
- The Trader Joe's Organic Lollipops have several flavors including Watermelon, Pomegranate, Orange, Lemon, and Raspberry. Every flavor is great! These are my go to for road trips and a fun snack for a busy day.
- Patrick, the owner, is originally from Cameroon and he sources all of his cacao from a family farm back from where he's from. He started with his dark chocolate covered plantain bark and due to high demand he ventured into two other flavors, coffee and coconut. I am very fortunate to have his ama...
- Winderful chocolates! My favorite is the coconut dark chocolate, it is dimply divine. If you're looking for a gift, treat or locally sourced ingredient, this is the product for you!
- I had never heard of this company until I we were at a brewery this past weekend and they had a table set up. There chocolate is AMAZING! It's almost too pretty to eat. The owner was there selling her chocolate and she was sooo nice. I love supporting local businesses especially when it has to do...
- We are a hiking family but we have had plenty of bad days on the trail. Jolly Ranchers are our secret weapon. When a kid gets cranky we let them pick one out of a bag and that keeps them happy for a good 15-20 minutes. They are hard to chew through and keeps them focused on something else while w...
- Received this box of chocolates as a thank you from a friend, and oh my goodness!! They are divine! Interesting flavors such as - Lemon Verbena, Rose Caramel and Star Anise and Pink Peppercorn, to name a few. The chocolates themselves were works of art. Almost too pretty to eat. Almost.
- One of my favorite go to candy is the peanut butter cup. I recently received the Unreal brand in a variety box and this is now my new favorite brand. It has simple ingredients and lower sugar and great flavor.
- Are you a fan of Swedish Fish? Trader Joe's Scandinavian Swimmers are the next treat you should try. These adorable sea creatures come in several yummy flavors. They are a perfect treat for any summer occasion.
- Received a bag of YumEarth organic gummies in a variety box. These are by far the best gummy snacks I've tried and my kids love them! I love that they are free from the top 8 allergens and free of artificial dyes.
- To begin, salt + dark chocolate = perfect in my book. Divine Chocolate, a certified B-Corp, is one of the oldest fair trade chocolate cooperatives in the world. The majority of the company is owned by the Ghanian farmers who produce the cocoa for their chocolate. They reinvest a percentage of pro...