- Moving away from complex carbs and gluten (bread, pasta, etc.) recently we typically have lettuce wraps once a week for dinner. This sweet and savory sauce does the trick on fried ground turkey. Yum!
- Salsa is great for an afternoon or evening snack while making your dinner! I like to mix this with a bit of whipped cream cheese and sometimes go nuts with a dusting of everything but the bagel seasoning. I use it not only with chips and crackers, but also with breakfast items including eggs and ...
- Kewpie Mayo is a Japanese mayo that uses egg yolks and MSG in synthesis to create a rich, creamy, umami-filled mayo that I think is superior to the former King of Mayo in my cabinet (Duke's of course). I try to eat mostly natural foods, so if you're like that and the idea of introducing MSG mayo ...
Amy Posner Wolff
- This is my new favorite snack! I put is on sandwiches or use it for dipping veggies. After looking up the website, I learned the creator was only 16 when she began making the vegan sauce. Check it out! Yum! bitchinsauce.com
- I’m embarrassed to say I’ve tried this only once, at a friend’s home. Obviously, I need to add it to my own Hanukkah list, because I agree with their raving fans on Instagram and Twitter, this sauce is heavenly. It’s both American-South and East-Asian in flavor profile, and it works wonders. Pick...