- I have been on the IPSY subscription plan for a couple of years now. Each month, I get a cute bag that's worth the monthly fee alone along with 4 other things to try out based on how I answered some questions when signing up. Plus, it was only 9.99 a month which is nothing for getting 4-5 new pie...
- I have been an Ipsy subscriber for a few years now and love their products.. It's the best way to discover new beauty products without all the research!
- my mom gets these and loves them. she always gets products that she likes and will use!
- I have been using Latisse for about 4 months and it’s the only thing I’ve really loved. It’s about $130 for a 3 month supply but I get so many compliments on my eyelashes because of it!
- I have been using Latisse on my lashes for the last 3 months or so and I have been loving it! It has really helped to strengthen my lashes and make them longer! I get it through Rory which is so much more convenient
- I love this! It also hasn't changed my eye color or created "hollows" I've read about. I use a MAC angle eyeliner brush to apply. I'm trying to figure out how to possibly recycle or repurpose the plethora of plastic applicators that come with each bottle as they are awful and waste a lot of produ...
- This is my favorite liquid blush ever! The highly pigmented formula blends out beautifully on the skin with a brush or a beauty sponge, leaving a natural dewy finish. Just make sure to start with a light hand--a little goes a long way with this product!
- These are probably my favorite liquid blush i have tried. I love the look of liquid and cream blush but always struggle finding ones with packaging I like. Cream blushes often get dirty fast and liquid blushes can get messy or be too sheer. These blushes have great packaging. I love that it comes...
- I use this DAILY! All Of Me or At Last truly are the perfect shade for anybody but they have a plethora to choose from. It is CLEAN ingredients, long-lasting, good for eyes, cheeks and lips.... gives you the lust perfect touch of color day/night.
- My daughter gave me this and i can not live without it now!!
- Well I guess grandma knew best!! I have used so many translucent powders and well the one my grandma always used really is the best affordable powder by far!! It is so great it is perfect for baking your concealer and really helps with oil control.
- I love the Coty loose powder too, an oldie but goodie!
- I’ve been using this as my face-setting powder for probably 2+ years. It works great with Glossier’s perfecting skin tint (which is what I usually use as a lightweight, everyday foundation) but it also lays nicely on top of more full coverage products from other brands. I like that it ads a littl...
- Love this powder so much! If you are ever looking shiny this is the perfect solution because it instantly makes your complexion appear matte leaving your skin with a flawless finish!
- This has been my go to brow pencil for over a year now. It is great for creating the hair type lines and the brush on the end really helps make it blendable. I am loving the definition it gives my brows but with keeping them look very natural.