- I really like the coverage it gives me and how light weight it is for layering under my makeup. I use this on days I know I am going to be outside in the sun a lot.
- I use this sunscreen all the time! It’s my favorite one to travel with. The lotion is very lightweight.
- This is one of my favorite daily sunscreens. I have used both the spf 30 and 50 and loved them both. I don’t notice a white cast and it is very moisturizing. You could use as your morning moisturizer and spf if you really wanted to. It does have the hydro boost scent so if you are sensitive to sc...
- If I need just face coverage, I like the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer 55. Its not greasy on your face and does a great job blocking the sun.
- Use this sunscreen on my face! Love that it doesn't feel greasy and heavy!
- I'm outside, sometimes all day and having a great sunscreen is important. I like Neutrogena for its protection factor, hypoallergenic, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin dry, not oily. Too much lotion and sunscreen can make me break out and Neutrogena doesn't clog pores. Free of Sulfate, PABA, dy...
- For being someone with sensitive skin and with kiddos who have sensitive skin, this sunscreen is one of my go-to's. I have a bottle in the cars and in each backpack.
- Alba Botanical Sunscreen is a great a choice for the whole family. Both my kids have sensitive skin and burn very easy. Alba keeps their skin protected during swimming or sports. It is convenient to apply since my kids never stop moving. It smells nice too!
- This is my go-to sunscreen. I love being in the ocean and snorkeling is my favorite thing on the planet! This sunscreen formula is safe for the environment and there's very important to me!
- I use Elta MD skin care UV physical broad-spectrum SPF 41 facial sunscreen. It’s lightly tinted, chemical free, and provides UVA/UVB protection and is water resistant up to 40 minutes. It’s for extra sensitive skin.
- I am a huge fan of a couple of brands. Elta MD - we get the "clear" not tinted one, it is zinc oxide based. Not too white, and excellent protection.
- Elta MD never breaks me out and great for swimming, and all outdoor activities!
- I use this sunscreen when my face needs a little extra love. It's 98% organic and uses non-nano zinc oxide. Very gentle. It's also nonGMO and biodegradeable with a water resistance of about 40 minutes. I'd be using it on my little ones but they've all grown up!
- Coola Full Spectrum Sun Silk Face Sunscreen has become my everyday facial sunscreen. It is light and absorbs quickly. It kept my skin protected in the intense tropical sun better then my previous sunscreen. I love that it is scent free and reef safe. It feels great using a product that is not onl...
- We all know how important it is to wear SPF everyday and this one is super light and not greasy at all! I can mix it into my foundation, too! Protecting your skin is so important and the formula works great for those who don't like anything heavy on their face (like me). Plus, it doesn't really a...
- I keep this solid sunscreen stick in my baby's diaper bag! It's easy to pack and take along in your purse, diaper bags, etc.
- I love this solid sunscreen stick. I keep it in my bag and it's so quick and easy to use on the go. I also keep one in my bathroom and just smooth on those areas that typically get a lot of sun. Here in Colorado it's important to protect our skin ladies!
- I’ve used babyganics. It’s thick but rubs in easily, though it leaves a white residue, but for my little ginger son, it’s hard to find a sunscreen that works for him and this definitely works.
- Great for on the go trips if you are spending time outdoors.
- The 1 oz tube fits easily into my Kulie and is great to hold on to for sunscreen backup. I like the Banana Boat Ultra Sport because it does a pretty good job of resisting wear-off from water, rubbing, sweating, or wiping.
- Sunscreen that does not have toxic active ingredients. I used to buy any sunscreen until I read the Australian Sunscreen regulations. Most sunscreens have cancer causing ingredients. Stream2Sea also helps the sealife. Apparently all the sunscreen people wear and go into the ocean is also toxic fo...