- We got our kids their first “real” bikes, no training wheels, here. Staff was very helpful ensuring they had the right sizes and safety equipment. Quick, friendly service when we need to buy parts.
- I got my road bike fitted here and they were very knowledgeable/helpful about tuning up my bike as well. Certainly not the cheapest place, but you can rest assured you're getting quality service.
- I bring my poor, abused bike here for regular tune ups. They're very knowledgable and always take the time to talk to me. I'm riding a 21 year old rockhopper, and they've kept it running.
- Bike Farm is by far the BEST bike shop in town. They buy, sell, trade, repair, etc. You can also purchase helmets of all kinds, bike shoes of all kinds, riding attire, you name it, they have it. Customer service and professionalism is off the chain...(you see what I did there)!? I have purchased 3 adult mountain bikes there, grand kids helmets and bikes there....it is 100% legit! GO RIDE A BIKE!!!
- The mechanics here have been keeping all my bikes running smoothly. There are a couple other shops nearby that have serviced my bikes, but I've found the staff at Bicycle World to be the most knowledgeable and friendly. I know a fair bit about bikes and they don't treat me like a novice. They get me in, out, and on my way quickly.