- Great with kids. Staff very helpful with frame selection.
- Our good friend Tammy Vo runs this place, she is amazing! She knows so much about eye care, and the frames she helped me pick out get compliments EVERYWHERE I go. Like, literally everywhere. She's also very kind, fun, and knows her stuff. Highly recommend!
9300 S IH 35 Frontage Rd Suite C100, Austin • Southpark Meadows
- I had such a great experience with Eyemart in Round Rock. They have a new location and the office is very welcoming and filled with light.
Ellie was an absolute gem. After having to jump through hoops because the previous eye doctor submitted my claim wrong. She spent at least 20 minutes waiting on hold for the insurance to answer and then patiently went through the process of them releasing a hold. This is not near me but the customer service I received is worth it for the drive.
On top of that, I didn’t even realize that they made the glasses the same day! Two pairs were done in under an hour!
- I recently went here to get a pair of glasses. They had a very nice selection of affordable and high end frames. They offered so much within their one hour service. I even had a prescription adjustment and they were able to get that done quicker than an hour. The staff has been friendly to me each time I have been. They are closed on Sundays.
- I have just had 2 lens replacement with Dr. McGlathery. I was very happy with how well he explained everything to me, better than any previous doctor over the passed 10 years. He gave me all my options, answered all my questions and concerns, He did a great job with both surgeries they went smoothly just like he explained it would go. I went from a -11 to -3 and have had no issues and I am very happy with the outcome.
- I recently saw Dr. William McGlathery and was very pleased with his explanation and options available for my lens replacement surgery. The entire office staff was very professional and helpful.
Paula J Frey
- Dr. Buckingham has been my Ophthalmologist for years. She is a great physician and is always up-to-date on the latest research. My eye issues are pretty mainstream near-sightedness and dry-eyes. However, I've sent a good number of family and friends to Dr. Buckingham over the years with a myriad of issues and she has always been able to identify and treat what others could not. Her practice is well-organized and the staff is amazing.
- Pros: Dr. Chavez and Dr. Melendez are both incredibly easy to talk to, great at explaining both procedures and diagnosis, smart, thorough, friendly and attentive. The office is modern, attractive, clean and bright. The selection of frames is good. The display area is nicely designed and easy to navigate. The pricing is clear and reasonable. The location is easy to get to, safe and convenient.