- If you're looking for an organized garage this is the company to make it happen.
- Took our standard mess of a garage and turned it into a slick surfaced, well organized, beautiful space. And no matter how hard we try to ruin it, it has stayed pretty great looking for 3 years now. Brian is a pro and we highly recommend.
- We just started working with Pius Kitchen & Bath. They came highly recommended to us by our builder/investor friend and they are giving us great pricing on cabinets and engineered quartz for our rental properties. Much better service and pricing than Lowes or HD.
- We remodeled our kitchen and added a dining room about 10 years ago. We went with Acorn Cabinets after getting quotes from several local cabinet shops. We worked with our architect (Terry Mulholland - an incredible architect) to design the cabinets and shelves which were built to our specification. It was nice to be able to visit their showroom and manufacturing. We had them installed by our contractor and painted by a professional as part of the overall remodel.
- We had a great experience with Wholewood. Yao brought the company from Texas so it is new, in Bellevue and had the fastest turn around AND cheapest quote!! We got white shaker and didn't attempt to paint. We did the demo, they came and measured, they ordered and built the cabinets then we picked up and installed ourselves. Was a very smooth process and Yao was helpful with what would look good and what wouldn't.
- Custom cabinet and furniture maker owned and operated by Patrick Tomeny, a person whose integrity and professionalism is as impressive as the stunningly beautiful work he produces out of his local Hillman City/Brighton workshop. We have a long standing working relationship and friendship and I don't have the words to articulate the joy I get from working with Patrick.
Post a Question
Need help finding the right cabinet builder? Ask your friends.