- Pat has performed magic on my 20 year old car. I can’t remember the last time that it looked this good!!
- Wow talk about getting what you pay for. Patrick does an incredible job with cars and making them clean. The seats were taken out and everything was cleaned up. Even after the dirtiest and messiest thing you've ever seen.
He's easy to schedule and easy to talk and what can get clean and not. They did an awesome job getting paint from bumping something out.
While you don't need a brand new car every year it sure does feel like we got one.
U.S. Bank Centre, 1420 5th Ave Level G, Seattle • Downtown
- Try getting bulldog hair out of your car before the family comes to visit. Sounds next to impossible...but not for these guys! My car looked flawless inside and out after getting detailed, and the location is super convenient.
- Dennis is my son and the owner of Buggy Scrubbers Mobile Detail. He has detailed our Jeep Trail Hawk and my Jeep Cherokee before that.
Buggy Scrubbers Mobile Detailing can remove mold, pet hair, stains, and more from your vehicle and they can extract water from your carpets should a leak occur around a window or hatch. Your vehicle will be showroom clean when finished.
Buggy Scrubbers has serviced cars as far north as Everett and far south as Federal way. They are mobile and they will come to you.
For the last two years, I have observed him detailing at least 20-30 vehicles, in all kinds of weather hot, cold wet, dry and I have to tell you he is consistently excellent. His customer skills are first-rate and his attention to detail is 100%.
Call me a proud dad, I admire and respect the work that Denny does.
- We had some mold in our 2013 Subaru Forester and Paul did and expert job with getting everything back in shape. We felt so confident with his knowledge and care. AND it was a really reasonable price! I appreciated the whole experience and am super happy to recommend.