- I tried this service this weekend and it was very cool! They arrange a multi-stop experience -- including transportation -- based on the preferences you share (including budget) in their on-boarding survey. You don't know where you're going until you pull up at the location! If you like surprises and having other people do your planning for you, you should give this a shot.
- What's not to love about Mystery! Full transparency I won the Fresh Chalk Karmadays for this in August...but I wanted it BAD so put almost all my tokens in :-). After over 20 years of marriage - date night (especially during a pandemic) needs a bit more fun and this was perfect. The whole point is to not tell you what we experienced...because yeah it's a MYSTERY. I look forward to booking another one soon. Everyone I know should be booking one of these for your next date night.
- I did a Mystery date with my two kids and it was a total pleasure.
5030 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle • University District
- The most incredible selection of films in the city. Obscure, independent films, VHS tapes from your childhood you thought you'd never see again, foreign films you could never find on Netflix—they have it all. My partner and I like to rent old kaiju films from them.
- The best video store around, where you can find DVD and VHS videos that aren't streaming anywhere else. Their staff is top-notch and their selection is perhaps one of the greatest on the entire West Coast. It's a treasure to have a classic video store in our city.
- This intimate, 21+ theater shows first run movies. Luxury seats, yummy white cheddar popcorn and signature cocktails make it an excellent date night! This is the ONLY place we see movies.
My son and I took a beginners class as a father son get away and really enjoyed it. They provide the motor cycles and gear and are very safe. We had fun negotiating obstacles and watching the trainer scale a 6 foot vertical wall!