- Madsen Modern did a beautiful job repairing a vintage teak dining chair for me. You can't even see the break in the wood any longer. Lifesavers!
- Whether you're looking to purchase some mid-century furniture or need some repaired - Brandon & Brian will take great care of you. Two of the nicest guys!!!!
- I found them on Etsy, but was so excited they were in my back yard and here in Seattle. They helped me choose the perfect leather to update a lovely mid-century modern rosewood dining chair set. If you like mid-century modern, this is the place to go!
- Beautifully restored mid century modern furniture and decor. This is a must-have on your list for furniture shopping.
- I LOVE mid century modern furniture! The restoration that Karl does is fantastic! I love that he finds these gems that just need some love- and makes them all pretty again. Thank you for your divine talents Karl!
- They offer great value and warranty in their furniture. My family has been a loyal customers for over two decades! They have good financing options if necessary and have a 'Scratch & Dent' section that won't break the bank!
- Dawn is the owner of Prussian Blue Home - great store in Mt. Baker neighborhood. Dawn is BEYOND CREATIVE! She makes custom lamp shades, pillows, does venetian plaster and murals. As creative as she is she's that nice as well.
- This is actually my husband’s store, but I can honestly say it’s gorgeous :) He finds, restores and sells mid-century modern furniture and art in a lovely space next to the Nordic Museum.
Looking for a good furniture repair to make new cushion inserts for a leather sofa. They are a little flat after use and want to get news foam for ...
3 months ago
Valley Upholstery has recovered two couches and 3 chairs in our house. They do amazing work! They also added rebuild the cushions on our main couch.
As far as leather restoration goes, D.A. Burns does a good job on removing scratches and bringing back the original color on leather. Furniture Pros in Woodinville restuffs cushions and brings old furniture back to life--I imagine they clean leather as well. Hope that helps.
I also recommend DA Burns. They helped get a pet stain out of our sofa cushions.