- I hired Suzane to do the inspection before buying a home. I spent a couple hours with her as she compiled information for her report. She is extremely thorough and watching her work was very informative.
- We were referred to SewerInspector by someone here on FreshChalk and they did not disappoint. We were having such a hard time scoping and locating one of our lines. They came out and in ~30 minutes he had scoped, located, and marked where our line was. Previous sewer scope hadn't been successful so we were worried but for no reason. Highly recommend this team! (Prices were really affordable as well!)
- Troy and Kelsey from Lanika recently inspected a home we are considering buying and we thought they did an incredible job. Not only were they detail oriented and incredibly thorough, but they quickly put everything in layman's terms and helped us feel prepared to ask the right questions we need to get answered before making an informed decision on the purchase. They were friendly and really understanding of where we were at as first time home buyers and just generally put as at ease through one of the biggest decisions we've ever made.
- Daren did the property inspection for my condo. He used to be a real estate agent and worked at RedFin before founding Spotlight Inspections. He was great and thorough and the report is like an owner's manual. I recommended him to my mom for the townhouse she bought in Capitol Hill August 2020. Daren understands the complexities of commons with HOAs and how to get info that isn't inside the 4 walls of a condo/townhouse.
- We recently used Seattle Sound during an inspection on our 4plex in Puyallup. Eric Brady was excellent and we would recommend him to anyone. He is also a rental property owner so he knows what we are looking out for.