- I had Mike at Sewer Inspector come out to the house today and not only found the sewer clean out when two other inspectors couldn't -- and couldn't scope without removing the toilet, which I didn't want -- and he did a gorgeous job! $250 and no surprises. Friendly, personable, respectful. I cannot believe how easy he made it. HIGHLY recommend!!
- We were referred to SewerInspector by someone here on FreshChalk and they did not disappoint. We were having such a hard time scoping and locating one of our lines. They came out and in ~30 minutes he had scoped, located, and marked where our line was. Previous sewer scope hadn't been successful so we were worried but for no reason. Highly recommend this team! (Prices were really affordable as well!)
- I hired Suzane to do the inspection before buying a home. I spent a couple hours with her as she compiled information for her report. She is extremely thorough and watching her work was very informative.
- Gregg helped us with our house inspection and provided great service. His inspection report was thorough but not too overwhelming since he has a great layout prioritizing major concerns and little concerns, super helpful when finalizing an offer!
- Troy and Kelsey from Lanika recently inspected a home we are considering buying and we thought they did an incredible job. Not only were they detail oriented and incredibly thorough, but they quickly put everything in layman's terms and helped us feel prepared to ask the right questions we need to get answered before making an informed decision on the purchase. They were friendly and really understanding of where we were at as first time home buyers and just generally put as at ease through one of the biggest decisions we've ever made.
- Daren did the property inspection for my condo. He used to be a real estate agent and worked at RedFin before founding Spotlight Inspections. He was great and thorough and the report is like an owner's manual. I recommended him to my mom for the townhouse she bought in Capitol Hill August 2020. Daren understands the complexities of commons with HOAs and how to get info that isn't inside the 4 walls of a condo/townhouse.
- We recently used Seattle Sound during an inspection on our 4plex in Puyallup. Eric Brady was excellent and we would recommend him to anyone. He is also a rental property owner so he knows what we are looking out for.