- We hired Tao to help us clean out the last of our office furniture (😟) and he delivered as Amy Woidtke and Sara Eizen promised! Fast, flexible, and cheerful.
- Tao is super nice and great about making sure your items don't end up in garbage. He tries to recycle as much as possible.
- Tao is my go to hauler of choice for my home organizing and relocation clients. And myself, of course :D He always arrives with a contagious smile and a can-do attitude. Seriously the happiest hauler I have ever met. I love it when a client needs him because that means I get to see him too! The world needs more folks like Tao.
- These guys are great. We had a bunch of furniture we just wanted out of our house. College Hunks came by and carefully removed all the items and hauled away to Goodwill. They were very reasonably priced. 329.00 for 1/8 of a truck.
- College Hunks is great...and not just because of the name. We've used them about four times over the last two years including in and out of a storage unit.
- So helpful in hauling nearly anything and everything away - whether it is donations to take to goodwill or recyclables to go to the recycling center or things for the landfill - they come, haul it all away. They show up on time and have always been courteous.
- This company is wonderful for taking loving, gentle care of hoarding situations. We've referred to them numerous times, and every time we've had great feedback. Hoarding can be such a delicate and sensitive issue -- often with the owner feeling vulnerable, judged, a bit lost or scared. This company approaches with kindness, and that is exactly what the hoarding doctor ordered!!