- Highly recommend Dr. Lauren Pray. I went to this practice through the births of both of my kids and beyond
Shauna Swerland Youssefnia
- dr bomke is amazing- i had my third child with her deceased husband he was the best- their docs are incredible- super busy but there is a reason
Ali White MacBeth
- I saw Dr. Torvie through my pregnancy with my son and she is very professional, understanding, kind, and great sense of humor. She has high emotional intelligence so was able to navigate my concerns. I trust her completely.
- We used a different OB for our first deliveries, and found our doctor to be somewhat cold and forgetful, which is a big deal considering how often we had to go for appointments. On recommendation from several nurse friends, we switched to Dr. Pray. I would give anything for her to be my regular primary physician because she is friendly, listens, and follows-up. If you’re expecting, I would absolutely recommend Dr. Pray a hundred times over.
Ali White MacBeth
- I have to say Dr. Torvie was recommended to me when I got pregnant. She is my favorite doctor ever. She’s extremely knowledgeable, empathetic, and smart. She always made me feel heard, confident, and supportive. I recommend her.
- Dr. Vanderzee is very compassionate and an all around great provider. She's also super responsive on MyChart! I had been a patient of my previous primary care doctor for over 20 years until they retired. Dr. Vanderzee had some big shoes to fill and has done really well.
- Dr. Grabinski is the best OB I've ever been to. She's cared for me through 2 pregnancies and delivered my first. She gives you both an American and European perspective on health and drug recommendations. Highly recommended.
- She's the most knowledgeable OB/GYN in Seattle...and she's the Chief Medical Officer of Gennev, a digital platform for women in midlife. Note: she's at Swedish Women's Health now (vs. UW).
Ask for Recommendations
Need help finding the right OB-GYN? Ask your friends.