- I've been going to Adam Tailoring for 15 years. I am freakishly shaped apparently and need clothes tailored often. He is super fast, absolutely the most amazing work and the best price anywhere. This is a gem in Pioneer Square.
- Phenomenal work. Did a great job of hemming my jeans with the original hems so they look just like I bought them.
- I love Adam Tailoring and Alterations. He is down on 2nd and Jackson. He is the best!!
- These guys are great!!! I went in with a sleeping bag that I thought for sure the zipper was toast and right there on the spot they figured out what was wrong, which was nothing, and had me on my way.
- We had a beloved, but badly damaged and old Patagonia jacket repaired here, they did an amazing job. They were very realistic about what they could do and are reasonably priced.
- They've done amazing work for Geraldine for years, and now they're doing some stuff for me -- really great service and work; the prices are good, but not cheap. Definitely worth it though!
Karren A Schafer
- I've used Eltsa's for both casual clothing and designer clothing alterations. Very knowledgeable and talented team of seamstresses. They do quality work and will tell you if they can't do something.
- I love owners of this shop because the quality of their work is really high, and they’re extremely stylish. I will find the coolest pair of 70’s bell bottom plaid pants in a thrift shop in Palm Springs, bring them there, and they make those pants rock. They understand fit and how to tailor clothes to flatter their clients. It’s always a fun experience.
- These ladies are AMAZING. They're fast, they're good, they're fun and reasonably priced. I brought a tricky tent zipper that had broken, it wasn't an easy fix, but they were really good-natured about finding a solution to fix it.
And really, I can't stress how lovely all the people are that work there. This is the kind of business you feel good about giving your money too.
- She is an excellent seamstress. Everything I throw at her, she tosses back beautifully. In a pinch, I've also had her steam/iron clothing. Not inexpensive, but I've always felt I received a good value.