- These guys are great!!! I went in with a sleeping bag that I thought for sure the zipper was toast and right there on the spot they figured out what was wrong, which was nothing, and had me on my way.
- We had a beloved, but badly damaged and old Patagonia jacket repaired here, they did an amazing job. They were very realistic about what they could do and are reasonably priced.
- They've done amazing work for Geraldine for years, and now they're doing some stuff for me -- really great service and work; the prices are good, but not cheap. Definitely worth it though!
Karren A Schafer
- I've used Eltsa's for both casual clothing and designer clothing alterations. Very knowledgeable and talented team of seamstresses. They do quality work and will tell you if they can't do something.
- I love owners of this shop because the quality of their work is really high, and they’re extremely stylish. I will find the coolest pair of 70’s bell bottom plaid pants in a thrift shop in Palm Springs, bring them there, and they make those pants rock. They understand fit and how to tailor clothes to flatter their clients. It’s always a fun experience.
- She is an excellent seamstress. Everything I throw at her, she tosses back beautifully. In a pinch, I've also had her steam/iron clothing. Not inexpensive, but I've always felt I received a good value.
- These ladies are AMAZING. They're fast, they're good, they're fun and reasonably priced. I brought a tricky tent zipper that had broken, it wasn't an easy fix, but they were really good-natured about finding a solution to fix it.
And really, I can't stress how lovely all the people are that work there. This is the kind of business you feel good about giving your money too.
Hey y'all - I'm in search of a good tailor and dry cleaner on Capitol Hill. Any suggestions?
7 days ago
Green Dry Cleaners at 15th and John - super nice and the owner has done a number of alterations for me.
I think the tailor depends on what you need fixed. If it's outdoor gear, I've heard great things about Rainy Pass Repair. Northwest Tailor and Cleaners has some great reviews on FC , but I think they are Queen Anne. Hope you find someone!