- These guys are great!!! I went in with a sleeping bag that I thought for sure the zipper was toast and right there on the spot they figured out what was wrong, which was nothing, and had me on my way.
- We had a beloved, but badly damaged and old Patagonia jacket repaired here, they did an amazing job. They were very realistic about what they could do and are reasonably priced.
- They've done amazing work for Geraldine for years, and now they're doing some stuff for me -- really great service and work; the prices are good, but not cheap. Definitely worth it though!
Karren A Schafer
- I've used Eltsa's for both casual clothing and designer clothing alterations. Very knowledgeable and talented team of seamstresses. They do quality work and will tell you if they can't do something.
- She is an excellent seamstress. Everything I throw at her, she tosses back beautifully. In a pinch, I've also had her steam/iron clothing. Not inexpensive, but I've always felt I received a good value.