- They were great! Very organized and professional compared to some other arborists I've worked with. They did a nice job working on one of our problem trees. Crew seemed to care about our trees. Recommended!
- I hired Out On a Limb to remove a tree that died during the long period of drought in 2018. Because it was located on an Environmentally Critical Area, there were all kinds of special permitting requirements, as well as very specific requirements from King County in removing the tree. Out On a Limb did a great job.
- Kathy and her crew are wonderful. They have taken down a diseased tree in our yard, pruned our trees and diagnosed an issue with another set of trees. I thought a tree needed to come down ,but they told me it did not, that it only needed heavy pruning and extra mulching. I really appreciated that type of trustworthy service. They know their stuff and are reasonably priced. They love trees so they want to do everything they can to save them if possible!
- They're reliable, and they were able to quickly help us when we needed emergency tree work
- I recently had all my trees pruned by Renaissance Tree Care and they did a fine job. They also bolted and cabled a large maple that was in danger of splitting; I sleep better now that that's done.
- Wonderful company to handle all tree issues such as annual pruning and fertilizer for trees
Mikaela A Kiner
- The folks at Bartlett were the best. From the initial call, to scheduling, to on time and great service. The guys who came to the house were knowledgeable and gave us great guidance. It's clear they care about trees and think long term. Fantastic!
- This is who we call when we have any tree issues. Wonderful team!
- I use Washington Tree Service to take care of my cherry tree. They helped it recover from some kind of infestation and now they treat it a couple times a year. Honestly not sure if it still needs treatment, but since they saved it the first time, I’ve stuck with them.
- I use these guys to handle pest control and maintaining my lawn (weed and feed).
- Vitalitree removed a large plum tree we had on our lot. They did a nice job and the price was reasonable.
- We have a very large big leaf maple right next to our house so we needed to make sure it is still safe. Vitalitree culled a lot of weight off the top and cabled the 3 sections of the tree together to make it safer (it is split at the bottom and makes 3 trunk sections). They also inspected and culled our large western red cedar tree. The crew are all employees of Vitalitree (so not contracted workers). I don't know anything about trees, but it appears they did an excellent job. Good clean up as well. They also were attentive to our requests. I would hire them again.
- These guys were amazing! We had a couple of high risk trees next to our house that needed to be removed. The team was not only fast, but efficient. Our whole neighborhood came out to watch these guys work because they were so good at what they do.
- We recently used Northwest Tree Surgeons (based on recommendations on this site!) to remove a very tall and long laurel hedge and some old, sizeable shrubs. They did a great job. Fast, fairly priced, and definitely experienced. I wouldn't recommend them for smaller jobs as I think their minimums are too high, if you've got a lot of work like we did, it was cost effective. Would highly recommend!