Monday - Thursday: 9am-10pm
Friday - Saturday: 9am-Midnight
Closed Sundays, Thanksgiving & Christmas
Day Pass / Access to the facility
This includes use of all the spa facilities such as:
- Herbal Hydrotherapy bath – Hot whirlpools, Cold Water Fall
- Mugwort Herbal Well
- Mugwort Steam & Herbal Dry Sauna
- Earth energy, Far Infrared Ray heated rooms: Sea Salt, Sand & Charcoal, Mud & Jade
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- 50% off the day pass on your birthday
- If your birthday falls on a Sunday, they will be honor it the next day (Mon.) or the previous day (Sat.)
- Spa - Hydrotherapy pools, Far infrared energy rooms, Steam room and more.
- Body Scrub Services - Korean Premium Body Scrub, Body Moisturizing, or a Hydrating Mask Hair Treatment.
- Massage - Body Massage, Personal Injury Protection, Prenatal Massage, Body Wraps, Seaweed Detox Wrap, Foot Massage, or a Head/Neck/Shoulder only.
- Skin Care - Olympus Spa Facial, Hungarian Paprika Peel, Yam & Pumpkin Peel, Deep Cleansing Facial, Lip Balm Treatment, and Waxing.
- Nail Care Services -Classic and Spa Manicure, Classic and Spa Pedicure
- Lashes and Brows - Classic Full Set, Volume Full Set, and Microblading.
Things to Know
- Services do not include the Day Pass, and the minimum age is 13
- You'll need to make reservations for all services
- Women on their menstrual cycle will not be allowed to enter the pools and the heat rooms
- Swimwear/footwear are not allowed in the pool area
- Kindles, iPads or any electronic devices are not permitted in the spa, except for designated areas
- Gratuity is not included in the service price
- Glass bottles are not permitted
For groups (more than 3), skincare and nail care appointments, a credit card is required upon reserving. Appointments canceled less than 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment will be subject to a charge equal to 50% of services booked. Appointments not kept will be charged 100% of the services booked.
Olympus Spa also offers a membership option with daily access to the spa and 5% off all the services. Memberships can be for:
- 1 month
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
Check website for pricing
For an additional $7, you can enjoy a variety of unlimited tea with a complimentary light snack.
The tea cafe is decorated with traditional Korean furniture and serves teas to create a peaceful and enjoyable atmosphere.
The Olympus Spa Restaurant features a Korean menu, with a wide range of delicious and healthy dishes to accommodate any appetite. Dishes accommodate vegetarians, vegans, as well as meat lovers. The restaurant offers a variety of choices to satisfy all appetites. Most menu items will have the option to add tofu, chicken, kimchi, shrimp, scallop, or beef.