Pierced Hearts Tattoo Parlor
Have you used Pierced Hearts Tattoo Parlor?
Share your story.
This shop is amazing with ear piercing for kids. They treated my 10 year old daughter with such care and respect. They very patiently explained the entire process to her so she was informed and felt comfortable. They spent a lot of time educating her on how to care for her new piercings. They were also really supportive for after care. They are not the cheapest way to get your kids ears pierced, but they use medical grade metals to give your piercings the best chance of no complications. I cannot say enough good things about this shop!
Got my nostril piercing from here. Clean, quick, and professional!
About Pierced Hearts Tattoo Parlor
- Due to current Covid restrictions, walk-ins are no longer accepted.
- In the state of Washington you must be at least 18 years of age to receive a tattoo. There are no exceptions.
- You will be required to prove your age and identity with a valid state issued photo ID, driver's license or passport in order to be tattooed.
- Please call the shop or email to arrange a consultation appointment with the artist of your choice to discuss your ideas, design and placement. At this time they will collect a deposit to secure a time for you to receive your tattoo.
Please call or email to schedule an appointment for any body piercing service. Body jewelry that has been purchased elsewhere will not fit piercing standards.
- Children under 6 years of age are not permitted in the shop.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Ear Lobes: 6 and up
- Nostril, Septum, Ear Cartilage, Eyebrow & Navel: 14 and up
- Lip and Tongue: 17 and up
- Nipple, Genital, Surface: 18 and up
Pierced Hearts reserves the right to refuse service to anyone they feel is not ready to receive and care for a body piercing.
5307 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105