- I use this on EVERYTHING!!! In my eggs, on my avocado toast, chicken, all the things. We go through a couple jars a month. It is so good and like it says in the name the Everything Bagel Seasoning can pretty much go with everything.
- You can never have enough everything.
- Love this on salads, extra "everything" on bagels and sprinkled on just about everything.
- These spices make me happy. The stores are beautiful and the shopping experience is amazing. I wish they had one in Miami. For now I'll have to settle for buying online. They have so many different combinations you just want to try them all!
- Penzey's spices are the best! I like to use their Revolution spice when I'm grilling chicken or pork. Hand-mixed from: Flake salt, Tellicherry black pepper, cane sugar, turmeric, minced orange peel and coriander.
- An awesome local company offering exotic pepper flake products. Their unique combo packs make great gifts! My favorite is the Dark & Smoky! Would love to see this around Denver at local pizza joints! Support local!
- I lived most of my life believing all crushed red pepper was created equal. Then I tried flatiron premium red pepper flakes and now I have seen the holy light of 3-dimensional spicy goodness. My pizza hasn't been the same since. This isn't super hot, it's just much tastier than the normal red pep...
- This stuff like a little secret weapon in the kitchen! My favorite trick is to add it to cauliflower rice for depth and flavor akin to cooking in broth (since you really can't add too much moisture to cauli-rice without turning it to mush). But honestly, I shake this on all kinds of things for a ...
- I literally put this on everything that I cook!
- I have a very picky eater at home. She doesn't like to see or taste small pieces of herbs or "stuff" on her food. This all purpose seasoning is great because it adds "invisible" flavor to my food. Great to season fish, salmon, meatballs and burgers.
- I have so much nostalgia attached to this kitchen staple because my Lola always cooked with it. My whole family learned to cook with Johnny's Seasoning Salt. It is a flavor bomb in your mouth!