- I am a skeptic when it comes to vitamins, ESPECIALLY "beauty vitamins" but I have to admit taking two of these delicious little gummies every day my skin has never looked better. I've also been a chronic nail biter all of my life and have been wildly jealous of everyones #manimondays so in an eff...
- I am always looking for a vitamin that has everything, because I am bad at remembering what pills or vitamins I need to take for the day. Tula's vitamins helped my hair so much! I dyed my hair a few times and it got super thin. Now that I have been taking these vitamins my hair is growing back th...
- I’ve been taking these gummies for a month now and have noticed such a huge difference in my skin and nails. Yummy and effective!
- I have never been able to swallow the large horse pills that doctors call vitamins. These have been a saving grace!! They don't taste horrible and I still get all my needed extra vitamins!
- So impressed my kids will eat these. Dr. recommended we start giving our kids these and I was super hesitant because they are super picky eaters. My kids like them and take them daily now. If you have picky eaters and want to start them on Omegas I highly recommend these.
- Athletic Greens is a daily nutrition supplement. I can absolutely feel a difference in my overall energy level when taking it consistently vs not. I'm not a doctor :) but from what I can tell Athletic Greens provides a well-rounded set of vitamins and nutrients derived from quality sources.
- I'm a fan of the The Vitamin Shoppe's Ultimate Woman Multi-vitamin. It's got everything you need! You can get no-iron versions too (I already take an iron supplement)/ It's affordable and you get a large supply to take once a day.
- My dear friend, who is in her sixties and on her third battle of breast cancer swears by the juice plus way! She takes the capsules each day ( has been for 10+ years)and has never felt better. The rigorous drug regimen she has to take to keep her cancer at bay and dormant can have some nasty symp...
- I like this wellness service. You take a survey about your health and nutritional needs and recieve a month's worth of personal vitamin pack specific to your unique needs. You also have free access to Nutritionists for advice and recommendations on nutritional plans.
- I use Ritual's multivitamin and while I'm not a doctor I can say from a consumer perspective, I'm super impressed with the product. The taste is minty and subtle whereas some vitamins can have an unpleasant taste and aftertaste. The information about the ingredients provided on the website is cle...
- My nutritionist (GI specialist) recommended the Smartypants brand for a few reasons. She liked what it didn't have (some items that typical vitamins contain that can cause tummy problems for some people), that it's allergen free, and the specific forms of a couple of items like Folate and B12. I ...