- Dr. Dueck and Dr. Sasaki are both great. The traction table is awesome (also free—perk!). I think getting your neck cracked is all kinds of wrong, but if you are in pain there's a good chance they can help.
- BEST DOCTORS EVER!!!! Especially Dr. Sasaki.
- My guy here is Jeffery Dueck. I’m a reluctant chiropractic client because I hate hearing and feeling everything crackling and popping. But once in awhile I need it, and Dueck is great. He’s funny, and very tolerant of the f-bombs I scream out when he does his thing. (It’s not his fault.) Vida is a little big and impersonal sometimes but it’s worth it for the Dueck experience.
12345 Roosevelt Way NE STE 101, Seattle • Pinehurst
- I've been seeing Dr. Ramaley since 2001, he's a skilled Naturopath and Chiropractor!
- Dr. Ramaley at Seattle Natural Health is awesome!
- Dr. Ramaley and Dr. McQuaig are among the most progressive practitioners in the country. Not only chiropractic but also naturopathic and applied kinesiology. Loads of integrity, knowledge, compassion. I have trusted them with myself, my partner, my child and my parents for more than 20 years.
- We all have times in our life when we need one. However, some Chiros will try and get you hooked and coming in all the time. Not BodySmith, they get you back out there so you don't have to keep coming back.
- Dr. Smith is a great chiropractor. Helps when you need it but doesn't over prescribe excessive, multiple visits or adjustments you don't need!
- This is sort of a hybrid of chiropractic-like manual therapy and physical therapy. They've helped me with neck pain over the years, and for that I am very grateful. The environment feels more like a rockin Starbucks than a physical therapy studio - really upbeat energy and practitioners. I'm a big fan.
- Josh is a fantastic chiropractor. As a sports enthusiast, he knows how to take care of athletes to get them "back on the horse" in no time.
- I went in with persistent discomfort in my back that had been nagging me for about two weeks and with only 3 adjustments I was back to normal. Dr. Bailey’s staff are very friendly and helpful. He is very affordable and up front about all costs. I would recommend Dr. Bailey to everybody!
- Dan has taken over for Dr Craig Tuttle following Tuttle's retirement. While there can never be a 100% replacement for Dr Tuttle, Dr. DeLucchi is great - he's easy to work with, is skilled at his adjustments, and recommends helpful stretches and exercises.
Does anyone know of a good chiropractor in the Renton area? Preferably old-fashioned (don't need x-rays) and not trying to up-sell me on a "treatme...
3 months ago
I don’t have Renton but dr. Ryan Schoeb in West Seattle is awesome. In and out in 5 minutes and never any upsell - but always spot out making me feel better whether massive migraines or Hurt my back. I even had him work on my 11 year old son once after he collided with someone playing soccer.
I had a great experience with Pearson Chiropractic. They are located in Auburn but I believe they have a location in Kent which is pretty much Renton, right?