- Dr. Dueck and Dr. Sasaki are both great. The traction table is awesome (also free—perk!). I think getting your neck cracked is all kinds of wrong, but if you are in pain there's a good chance they can help.
- Chiropractor, physical therapy, acupuncture, and massage therapy
- BEST DOCTORS EVER!!!! Especially Dr. Sasaki.
12345 Roosevelt Way NE STE 101, Seattle • Pinehurst
- I've been seeing Dr. Ramaley since 2001, he's a skilled Naturopath and Chiropractor!
- Dr. Ramaley at Seattle Natural Health is awesome!
- Dr. Ramaley and Dr. McQuaig are among the most progressive practitioners in the country. Not only chiropractic but also naturopathic and applied kinesiology. Loads of integrity, knowledge, compassion. I have trusted them with myself, my partner, my child and my parents for more than 20 years.
- We all have times in our life when we need one. However, some Chiros will try and get you hooked and coming in all the time. Not BodySmith, they get you back out there so you don't have to keep coming back.
- Dr. Smith is a great chiropractor. Helps when you need it but doesn't over prescribe excessive, multiple visits or adjustments you don't need!
- This is sort of a hybrid of chiropractic-like manual therapy and physical therapy. They've helped me with neck pain over the years, and for that I am very grateful. The environment feels more like a rockin Starbucks than a physical therapy studio - really upbeat energy and practitioners. I'm a big fan.
- Dr. Word at Central Wellness Chiropractic is amazing. My husband struggles with severe shoulder pain and Dr. Word is the only chiropractor who is able to keep him in motion. He is also the first chiropractor he has been to that did not pressure him to come back regularly/weekly or even more often like so many others do. He is chatty - in a good way - knowledgeable, effective and kind. Highly recommend!