- Dr. Dueck and Dr. Sasaki are both great. The traction table is awesome (also free—perk!). I think getting your neck cracked is all kinds of wrong, but if you are in pain there's a good chance they can help.
- BEST DOCTORS EVER!!!! Especially Dr. Sasaki.
- My guy here is Jeffery Dueck. I’m a reluctant chiropractic client because I hate hearing and feeling everything crackling and popping. But once in awhile I need it, and Dueck is great. He’s funny, and very tolerant of the f-bombs I scream out when he does his thing. (It’s not his fault.) Vida is a little big and impersonal sometimes but it’s worth it for the Dueck experience.
- I've been seeing Dr. Ramaley since 2001, he's a skilled Naturopath and Chiropractor!
- Dr. Ramaley and Dr. McQuaig are among the most progressive practitioners in the country. Not only chiropractic but also naturopathic and applied kinesiology. Loads of integrity, knowledge, compassion. I have trusted them with myself, my partner, my child and my parents for more than 20 years.
- We all have times in our life when we need one. However, some Chiros will try and get you hooked and coming in all the time. Not BodySmith, they get you back out there so you don't have to keep coming back.
- Dr. Smith is a great chiropractor. Helps when you need it but doesn't over prescribe excessive, multiple visits or adjustments you don't need!
- This is sort of a hybrid of chiropractic-like manual therapy and physical therapy. They've helped me with neck pain over the years, and for that I am very grateful. The environment feels more like a rockin Starbucks than a physical therapy studio - really upbeat energy and practitioners. I'm a big fan.
- Dr. S is fantastic with kids! She is super smart, nerdy, very engaging and knowledgeable.
- Came to Dr S. while I was pregnant with my 3rd child and she worked wonders on me. I walked in with the pregnant waddle and walked out without the waddle. Seeing her post pregnancy and she’s helping with all the aches and pains that comes with holding/nursing a new born.
- Josh is a fantastic chiropractor. As a sports enthusiast, he knows how to take care of athletes to get them "back on the horse" in no time.
- I went in with persistent discomfort in my back that had been nagging me for about two weeks and with only 3 adjustments I was back to normal. Dr. Bailey’s staff are very friendly and helpful. He is very affordable and up front about all costs. I would recommend Dr. Bailey to everybody!
- Dan has taken over for Dr Craig Tuttle following Tuttle's retirement. While there can never be a 100% replacement for Dr Tuttle, Dr. DeLucchi is great - he's easy to work with, is skilled at his adjustments, and recommends helpful stretches and exercises.
- Dr Maia is amazing, a true healer. Her motto is that if her patients have to go in 3 or 4 times a week- she is not doing her job. After a bad car accident, I saw every kind of treatment professional imaginable- she was the one who helped me the most. She is gentle, believes that less is more . Great office and staff too.
Ask for Recommendations
Need help finding the right chiropractor? Ask your friends.